Sky Blues switch home clash with the Robins to Good Friday (1 Viewer)

honestmike

Oooh wonder if this means we will be doing a local tour of the park pitches next season.

Last minute .com!

The Sky Blues' home clash with Swindon Town on Saturday, April 19 has now been rescheduled for the Good Friday, April 18 with kick off at 3pm.

The amendment falls in line with all other clubs who have made the same adjustment to complete a full fixtures programme on Good Friday.

Whilst the administration process is ongoing, Coventry City Football Club also reserves the right to make further potential fixture amendments which, in the event of change, will be communicated to fans at the earliest possible opportunity.

Read more at http://www.ccfc.co.uk/news/article/swindon-fixture-change-885637.aspx#eCqPSmE4AsS6gIWV.99

oakey

I look forward to the return of Christmas day matches my dad used to talk about.
P25 W16 D2 L7 is CCFC record in Christmas day fixtures. Last was in 1959.

Last edited:

torchomatic

I don't. I wouldn't be allowed to go. Boxing Day ones are a struggle sometimes. "Christmas is a time for families, not for football", etc etc

I look forward to the return of Christmas day matches my dad used to talk about.

Users who are viewing this thread