Sky Blues return is "essential" for businesses to survive (3 Viewers)

letsallsingtogether

And how long would 10 million last?

Wouldn't be able to use that money for local services as they have already been set, and would probably have to hand it over to the government by having a further 10 million cuts next year. All saving made go to our government for schemes like HS2 which has already gone over budget and they haven't started it yet.

Well you could say if the council sold for £10 million and used that to support local services. Wonder what they'd say.

TheOldFive

Yet another example of the woolly thinking blighting this whole pantomime - more concern expressed for businesses leeching revenue streams from The Club just because they are "local", rather than having sympathy or support for the Club's owners who saved it when no one else gave a Fuck and have put millions in since, for worse than zero return. More fool them of course, and a really pretty shit job they have made of their adventure in Sports Business but let's not feel any more or less sympathy for any other business involved in this shambles.

Como

I have sympathy for CCFC.

None for ACL or SISU.

I would like to see CCFC in its own ground. With competent ownership.

No idea how that is going to happen.

Rob S

I'll try and get back on the some of the other points later but I had to reply to this because it made me laugh.
I'm not saying you are working with Seppala, I'm saying Seppala supports your campaign and she does, she was one of the small number of people to sign your petition...
You must be on the wind up because there is no way than anyone can think that this comment is actually from the real Joy Seppala is there? [From the original petition page here.]

J Sepalla NEW YORK, NY 10 months ago Liked 9
I fully endorse this petition. It is time that Ann Lucas & Martin Reeves told the Coventry public the truth. Keep up the good work Ms Sinclaire and Les Reid.

I didn't think anyone would be so gullible, especially as the joker didn't even spell her name correctly which should be a dead giveaway. As for numbers, the petition was signed by over 1000 people with most of those in the 5 days before the hand in at the Council House. If that's a small number maybe you could buy them all a drink? :D

TheOldFive

Sisu people are tricky. She spelled her name wrong to put people off the scent. It's definitely her. Tim Fister and Malc Lappabitch signed it too. They also signed the big Michael Orton petition (100,000 signatories to get remember) and they stand on the Hill.

I'll try and get back on the some of the other points later but I had to reply to this because it made me laugh.

You must be on the wind up because there is no way than anyone can think that this comment is actually from the real Joy Seppala is there? [From the original petition page here.]

I fully endorse this petition. It is time that Ann Lucas & Martin Reeves told the Coventry public the truth. Keep up the good work Ms Sinclaire and Les Reid.

I didn't think anyone would be so gullible, especially as the joker didn't even spell her name correctly which should be a dead giveaway. As for numbers, the petition was signed by over 1000 people with most of those in the 5 days before the hand in at the Council House. If that's a small number maybe you could buy them all a drink? :D

stupot07

Why on earth would anyone spell their name slighty wrong to "put people off the scent"?

It's either her and it's just a typo, or it's an internet wum pretending to be her (yes these things actually happen on the internet) and they don't know how to spell her name properly.

Last edited:

Noggin

I did think it was her and I stand by that being a perfectly reasonable assumption, Fisher and others (can't remember if that was Labovitch or Seppala) signed the other petition and confirmed they had done so, hadn't not spotted the spelling mistake there was no reason to believe the signature wasn't real, it was hardly a controversial comment and writing on a petition isn't even something likely to be read by many so not a great way to be a wum.

but yes your petition got a tiny number and it turns out you think even that small number isn't legit, but no I wouldn't like to buy them all a drink, signing your petition probably means they have already had to much. The number of quintuplets in the world is tiny too but I don't want to buy them a drink either.

TheOldFive

Why on earth would anyone spell their name slighty wrong to "put people off the scent"?

It's either her and it's just a typo, or it's an internet wum pretending to be her (yes these things actually happen on the internet) and they don't know how to spell her name properly.

Your response proves the point and her cunning. A simple spelling Mishtake and you are talking about it, it has captured your attention, you are well and truly sucked in. You might be susceptible to their mindgames, I reckon that you might be paying to watch at Sixfields by Xmas at this rate. Be careful, this is how Sisu work. Stay strong.

skybluetony176

The fact that she can't spell her own name probably goes a long way to explaining how our club is in the mess it's in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread