Sky Blues Player (1 Viewer)

charlievictor

Mrs bought me Sky Blues Player for birthday as I can't get back to Cov every weekend!

Any idea if it actually does Live Video coverage or is it just audio commentary?

Cheers

Nick

Administrator
Yep it is just the audio commentary and then the video highlights when they appear :)

Nick

Administrator
Has anybody complained? I tried a few times and got nothing so just cancelled it.

Its their last chance tonight. The missus is fed up with my ranting and tanting when i can't get the commentary through it. (or my moaning at how bad we are when it does work).

WillieStanley

They absolutely stung me for money. I got my first subscription for Christmas 2010 for 12 months. Last Christmas I renewed another 12 months. A month ago they told me my subscription had ran out and that I wasn't entitled to any of the promos. I tried to complain, but it's useless as the Club Player isn't actually anything to do with the club!!

Astute

It had better work tonight. Can't make the game and no internet so relying on you lot to keep me updated on my phone :D

Last edited:

Seamus1

EastLancsCov, have you also tried using the Listen Live option on the BBC Coventry and Warwickshire website,in the event that your SkyBluesPlayer does not work?

Only drawback is Stuart Linnell blowing sunshine up Andy Thorns huge arse.

Apologies if you have already explored this option

WeWillBeBack

EastLancsCov, have you also tried using the Listen Live option on the BBC Coventry and Warwickshire website,in the event that your SkyBluesPlayer does not work?

Only drawback is Stuart Linnell blowing sunshine up Andy Thorns huge arse.

Apologies if you have already explored this option
thought you couldn't listen to the radio on the internet when the match is on?

it shouldn't allow you to hear it over cwr for licensing reasons. nowt happening here yet, anyone getting it through their sky blue player?

psgm1

Banned
Unfortunately you have to listen to Linnell's bile and nonsense.

Someone picked him up on how he claimed the team was just kids.

Referred to keogh and crainie as kids!

talk about clutching at straws.

When will the BBC stopped giving this waste of oxygen airtime.

He is a total and utter disgrace

PVA

It's working... but keeps cutting out for about 5-10 seconds, anyone else getting this?

skyblue1523

sky blue player or any player for that fact are robbing you its radio access which under the bbc tv licence is free so should be on radio should not be allowed only on sky blue player :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
sky blue player or any player for that fact are robbing you its radio access which under the bbc tv licence is free so should be on radio should not be allowed only on sky blue player :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

It is free if you listen on a radio, just not on an online stream

Users who are viewing this thread