Sky Blues phone in (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Dublin then Keane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

georgehudson

is eakin under the influence, he's slurring an awful lot,
& his pregnant pauses, are, err, evident, at err, regular, err um, intervals

skybluetony176

Been some debate about what would have happened if Mark Robbins had of stayed given that he's had good starts at most appointments as manager and then tails of.

skybluetony176

All over. Pretty sensible again. A few gripes about SISU following the opening callers comment that they're backing the manager. Which of course they aren't as the club is self sufficient. The positive thing they did do is give TM full control of the budget.

ps1948

Talking about the best striker you've seen in a city shirt. Robbie Keane seems to be the general consensus.
Wasn't Keane our striker in the year we failed to win a game away from home - definitely the best "home" striker though!

My personal favourite was Colin Stein

Johnnythespider

I'm going to say Terry Gibson, 52 goals in 113 appearances and not often mentioned in these things.

The Reverend Skyblue

Wasn't Keane our striker in the year we failed to win a game away from home - definitely the best "home" striker though!

My personal favourite was Colin Stein

i was just thinking the same ps1948.

he wasn't skilful but he gave everything and the oppositions defence knew they had been in a game when they played against him.
i loved the Mick Ferguson Ian Wallace combo for the odd season they played together. I also loved Speedie as every opposition player supporter hated him, but he gave his all every game too, and had some cracking games in the skyblue shirt

Last edited:

Johnnythespider

forgot about him too, great player , the hatrick against Liverpool, I think it was or was it Notts Forest in the league cup at HR, when Clough was at his managerial peak, God my memory is shit.
Hat trick away in a 4-0 win at anfield.;) my memories shot too, I had to look it up

torchomatic

Wallace for me. Then I'd probably go for Terry Gibson too. Underrated.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Ha. It was one of those special games, the kind you only get every few seasons. Well, until this season anyway!

And to make it all the sweeter I had 5 Liverpool fans sitting right by me. :D

Johnnythespider

i think we scored really early on if I remember right. Only a couple of minutes on the clock. Plateneur?
I was just going to ask who scored the other goal, think it was Plateneur now you mention it

Users who are viewing this thread