Sky Blues phone in at 6 on CWR tonight.. (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Have your say . Should be lively.

Reactions: TTG

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...If there was a Wasps game going on tonight they'd take time to give us regular updates.

SBAndy

Nigel “take the golden share off them and put it up for auction on eBay or something”

SBAndy

Nick “by going to St Andrews, you think you’re going to support the team and support Mark Robins. You’re not. You’re supporting SISU”

Sky Blue Harry H

'kin hell re: Nick
I know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. Don't have time for our owners, but I have more than enough time for CCFC.
It's easier to make excuses not to go, and I feel sorry for those that can't for practical reasons, but I'm not agreeing with the moral stance of sticking up two fingers at our owners(I'll respect anybody's decision, but not necessarily their argument). To put CCFC at risk, through not going (because it's or owners fault only, is a lazy argument) Wasps are in our city, in our stadium and our football club is being shafted. I'm going to do the little bit that I can to help them (and if I can find a practical way to help shaft Wasps - bring it on)

Grendel

Nick “by going to St Andrews, you think you’re going to support the team and support Mark Robins. You’re not. You’re supporting SISU”

If that is that brummie twat he doesn’t go to games anyway

SBAndy

Ricky (ref: SISU) “the council don’t want you here, Wasps don’t want you here, the fans don’t want you here. Just go.”

Otis

I can see now why so many people voted for Brexit.

The people who want to sell the golden share on eBay are probably the same people who think leaving the EU means getting rid of every Johnny Foreigner from our shores.

Grendel

Moz was at the Wasps protest to be fair and was the only one who made an attempt to make it lively.

He was and he did but he’s soon reverted back to type

skyblueexile

its a sad day for us
I am a long standing fan I dont like Sisu
BUT the guilty party is COVENTRY COUNCIL there treating of the club its fans and thereby its electorate is disgusting and arrogant
THEY ARE GUILTY AND SHOULD PAY FOR IT how do they sleep at night
WASPS they will eventually fail because they are so dependent on there owner - indeed they are already on the slippy slope and losing money
- they in turn deserve what ever they get . they too have failed the people of Coventry - you dont deserve support
Your demands arent fair if your so innocent as you plead come and prove it or do us a favour go back down south most of us dont want you
I say Council come to court and prove to your electorate you are innocent - you cant can you so you hide behind technicalities

Cavan O'Doherty

Nick: “Even though I live in Birmingham I won’t go because we should be playing in Coventry”. Clive should’ve asked him did he go when we were at the Ricoh, as I know the answer to that question is no. I’ve never heard someone spout so much drivel with so much confidence.

Otis

Nick: “Even though I live in Birmingham I won’t go because we should be playing in Coventry”. Clive should’ve asked him did he go when we were at the Ricoh, as I know the answer to that question is no. I’ve never heard someone spout so much drivel with so much confidence.
You never heard a Nigel Farage speech before then?

eastwoodsdustman

They give the same idiots airtime every week.

Otis

I was on about the bloke on the radio not the one on here.
giphy.gif

MalcSB

I can see now why so many people voted for Brexit.

The people who want to sell the golden share on eBay are probably the same people who think leaving the EU means getting rid of every Johnny Foreigner from our shores.
Doesn’t it?

D

Deleted member 4439

its a sad day for us
I am a long standing fan I dont like Sisu
BUT the guilty party is COVENTRY COUNCIL there treating of the club its fans and thereby its electorate is disgusting and arrogant
THEY ARE GUILTY AND SHOULD PAY FOR IT how do they sleep at night
WASPS they will eventually fail because they are so dependent on there owner - indeed they are already on the slippy slope and losing money
- they in turn deserve what ever they get . they too have failed the people of Coventry - you dont deserve support
Your demands arent fair if your so innocent as you plead come and prove it or do us a favour go back down south most of us dont want you
I say Council come to court and prove to your electorate you are innocent - you cant can you so you hide behind technicalities

Well, I feel like the caller Mark did, that for the majority of my life, from age 5 to 58, I've gladly stuck with it through (slightly) thick and thin - yes, I even went to Northampton. But that's it: if I've nowt better do on a Saturday I'll probably spend 6 quid on vpn Sky Blue Player. As Mark said, if I was Mark Robins I'd be looking for an out at earliest opportunity.

Sisu are highly culpable, and are at the root of the rot of our club. Their excuse is that, ultimately, they have no interest in the city of Coventry, and care more about recouping money. But the council can never be excused for how they stupidly sold us down the river, whatever the intent. That's where my passionate dismissal lies, not SISU.

Users who are viewing this thread