Sky Blues in Vancouver? (1 Viewer)

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Vancouver-based city fan here 👋

Be great to get a little Vancouver Supporters Club together in a pub for the second leg, I know there's at least a couple more of us out here

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Son currently in Banff but should be in Vancouver for the early start on Sunday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unfortunately the game on Sunday is 4am our time, so a bit too early/late for a pub.

I'll try to find a decent pub that's showing the second leg on Wednesday and post it in here.

PUSB, CTID, SBA etc

Como

5am for me this Sunday

I will be in the Brewery for the second game with my Laptop and ESPN+ for the away game. Sometimes I get asked what I am watching, sadly even the dog is not interested. Just lays there.

Johhny Blue

Unfortunately the game on Sunday is 4am our time, so a bit too early/late for a pub.

I'll try to find a decent pub that's showing the second leg on Wednesday and post it in here.

PUSB, CTID, SBA etc
I remember an early morning World Cup game(think it was a Sunday V Cameroon) and a few of us slept over in the bar at our local pub. They weren’t allowed to sell alcohol that early so the gaffer set up “bacon & eggs with two free beverages of your choice”

aloisijohnnyaloisi

Just watched the BBC Race Across The World series which was a race across Canada. The country looked absolutely incredible. Definitely high on the list to spend some time there. Enjoy the early start tomorrow.
Yeah I just finished that series too. Shame Ladi didn't win it, whatta guy.

It is pretty spectacular out here, definitely worth popping on the list. Some of the friendliest folk you'll ever meet too.

Users who are viewing this thread