Sky Blues' fans will march through Coventry again to call for club's return to city (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Will Nikki Sinclaire be there to give a speech and if so will it include Wimbledon, us or Liverpool

Maybe, but it didn't matter last time about get clubs when she was a hero did it?

J

Jack Griffin

No politicians will be invited, it's all about uniting support not who is right or wrong.

So these people who are putting up a candidate in the local elections are out? :claping hands:

AndreasB

Fans are "united" big deal! What is the purpose and desired outcome of the march?
What are the plans to make it more successful than last year which had little real longstanding impact?
Can one of the organisers of the March tell us what the tone of the speeches will say?
Will there be shit music?

Astute

But you are only going on what PWKH is saying? Surely it is better for the club to own a stadium and surely it is btter for the council/acl to utilise an asset, especially now that taxpayers are paying for it?

Do you believe PWKH or SISU who have constantly been shown to stretch the truth?

SISU did a statement. PWKH called out their untruths. SISU threatened litigation if he never withdrew his allegations. He refused to do so. SISU never went ahead with their litigation threat.

SISU seem to go for litigation no matter what the cost if they think they have a chance of winning. So why didn't they carry out their threat?

letsallsingtogether

So no matter what is organised, some people will find fault.

COME ON LETS ALL GO ALONG. Show them we are still here.

To be fair if there are less this time around I am afraid that is the fans we have lost.

This is a Cov back in Cov.

If you are happy in Northampton then stay away if not you should show your support.

blend

Enjoy the march, attend in numbers, be united, leave all the arguments for one day and all the other threads. We stand as one to show that we care, we stand as one to show that we want our football club back.

RoboCCFC90

Last year was a fluke!
People are bored of CCFC now.
I will eat my hat if the same numbers turn up.
Check today's woeful protest!

"Woeful Protest"? There was a good number there today and the publicity for the Council won't be good, more to it than just numbers of people who turn up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RegTheDonk

Is there some kind of rally planned at the end of the march?

Presume the guy standing for election will be making a speech (if he gets in)?

Users who are viewing this thread