Podcast Sky Blues Fans TV interview with Grace McKenna from the Sky Blue Trust (1 Viewer)

Grendel

In all seriousness we are looking to have other ppl from the Trust on a future podcast so if there are questions that ppl want to ask we can collate them and ask the Trust to answer them

Who cares what they say

Grendel

No mention of Ellis or Johnson being involved in meetings at Trust based on those minutes

He represents is on the FSA

BUSA

Ultimately at Sky Blue Fans TV our doors are open for anyone to come on and speak about Coventry City be it the Sky Blue Trust, former players, social media content producers or fans on our podcast - it’s not a case of being pro or anti anyone we’d like to give a platform to discuss anything ccfc related & let our audience making their own conclusions

Grendel

Some ppl do as it’s our most listened to pod so far and it’s only been out for less than 3 days

I think very few on here do which is my point

Nick

Administrator
I believe there is at least one other person who does the media for the trust who was mentioned when we were in discussions re getting someone on the pod. Like I said Nick or anyone who do you want on it ? I can ask the question and see if said person(s) are available to join a pod & field questions?
The media?

I was only asking who else there was at the trust.

Frostie

I think very few on here do which is my point

I think very few do at all now. Look at the reactions/interactions on their socials. Their posts get literally 1-2 likes/comments/retweets etc. which is usually by their own board members. For an organisation that claims to represent thousands that's quite telling imo.

Grendel

If you check the meeting minutes from august the names are on there

Roger presented on a video didn’t he?

BUSA

Roger presented on a video didn’t he?
I’ve posted on here to promote our podcast not to get into a debate over the trust & who’s involved & who isn’t along ppl’s opinions of said individuals. I personally found the trust easy to deal with & friendly solely based on my interactions with a few of the trust members in arranging the podcast. I wasn’t involved or in contact with them in the past so I can’t pass comment on what has happened. However I totally respect other people’s opinions & views on the trust as a fan base will always have different views.

Grendel

I’ve posted on here to promote our podcast not to get into a debate over the trust & who’s involved & who isn’t along ppl’s opinions of said individuals. I found the trust easy to deal with & friendly solely based on my interactions with a few of the trust members. I wasn’t involved or in contact with them in the past so I can’t pass comment on what has happened. However I totally respect other people’s opinions & views on the trust.

ok next time you get a trust member on ask why if he’s not on the board or an active member why is he allowed to say as a member of tbd FSA he is from the sky blues trust? There that’s a question for you

Frostie

The names are on the meeting minutes from august

I think the point is nobody knows anything about them or what they bring to the table. Even the profiles have been removed from the website. Why so secretive? Do members not deserve to know who is claiming to represent them?

Take Geoffrey Gulzar as an example as he's about the only one I can find anything about online. Why, as a Leicester fan, did he want to be on the Sky BluesTrust board & what does he actually contribute?

Nick

Administrator
I think the point is nobody knows anything about them or what they bring to the table. Even the profiles have been removed from the website. Why so secretive? Do members not deserve to know who is claiming to represent them?

Take Geoffrey Gulzar as an example as he's about the only one I can find anything about online. Why, as a Leicester fan, did he want to be on the Sky BluesTrust board & what does he actually contribute?
Is he the one hired through the job website?

jordan210

I'm amazed no one has asked how the Trust knows if you have opened one of their emails or not.

Will more than likely be using Mailchimp for something like that. Bascily an email marketing tool.

We use it at work. But you dont normally get excited by opens. As isn't a call to action.

It's all GDPR compliant. Unlike I would guess the trusts membership. As I doubt they have a proper record of who actually is a member and names and personal info kept securely.

Users who are viewing this thread