Sky Blues Downunder 2021 (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueOz

Noticed this yesterday that some marketing group in Australia is trying to bring the Sky Blues down under along with Luton. Seeing Perth Glory is my second team, ill be well stoked with this if it eventuates. FB_IMG_1595318600109.jpg

Macca1987

Lot's of mine and the wife's relations are in Perth, took in Perth Glory one of the last times we were over there, although I can't see this happening, would be a good excuse to go and visit again

Sky Blue Harry H

Is eventuates an Australian word ?

Haha, I was going to comment on this. A newcomer dropped in the word missive a day or two ago, which I liked. During our rise through the divisions I think our fanbase has moved through the 'classes'. Get back to the Premier League and we'll have Countdown finalists on here!

Countdown Conundrum ....... E R S M A T R A S

Terry_dactyl

Haha, I was going to comment on this. A newcomer dropped in the word missive a day or two ago, which I liked. During our rise through the divisions I think our fanbase has moved through the 'classes'. Get back to the Premier League and we'll have Countdown finalists on here!

Countdown Conundrum ....... E R S M A T R A S
I’ve got it! Is it ‘Coventry City Supporters’?

Skybluedownunder

Would love to see my team down under. It’s actually painful watching ‘soccer’ out here. It’s full of Greeks/Italians/Croatians which we refer to as ‘wogs’ which is basically European Australians and they are really vulgar and just shout ‘break his fuckennn legs’ and shit like that. It’s not an enjoyable experience at all.

Was really hoping that Melbourne City would have taken off and we’d have got more signings like David Villa which first happened and Lampard was expected to follow but never happened, best we got recently was Ross McCormack who was banging in the goals who by the way is currently going for a free transfer

The good thing is if you pay for the package you can watch any premier league game you like live... down side is the time difference which at different times of year can be a real struggle watching the Cov games on ifollow, other times of the year when the clocks change it’s not too bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackRoomRummermill

Would love to see my team down under. It’s actually painful watching ‘soccer’ out here. It’s full of Greeks/Italians/Croatians which we refer to as ‘wogs’ which is basically European Australians and they are really vulgar and just shout ‘break his fuckennn legs’ and shit like that. It’s not an enjoyable experience at all.

Was really hoping that Melbourne City would have taken off and we’d have got more signings like David Villa which first happened and Lampard was expected to follow but never happened, best we got recently was Ross McCormack who was banging in the goals who by the way is currently going for a free transfer

The good thing is if you pay for the package you can watch any premier league game you like live... down side is the time difference which at different times of year can be a real struggle watching the Cov games on ifollow, other times of the year when the clocks change it’s not too bad

Are you a bull shitter ?

play_in_skyblue_stripes

Interesting option for me being an Australian citizen. Maybe Sky Blues are b

I know you are repeating something by a portion of Australian community, but
Its quite an offensive term you have used and very outdated. Very likely the vast majority of those you are referring too as Greeks and Croatians are Australian. Who are 'we'?

Im an Australian citizen and view your comments as perpetuating Racial stereotyping which is one of the unpleasant aspects of Australia.

Ive only been to one football game and its not a high standard. It not that Ive avoided going deliberately just been only to one Victory game.
I love AFL but atmosphere at football is more passionate on an individual level. Plenty of passion at AFL but no singing etc.

Im other way round and watch AFL through overseas subscription.

Some very disappointing late nights or early morning in Australia listening ro Coventry City games.

Users who are viewing this thread