Sky Blues boss: I have no plans to sell off Carl Baker, Leon Clarke and Joe Murphy (2 Viewers)

Delboycov

I think people are easily fooled...Baker confirmed it was true and only issued a denial after Pressley's statement. His facebook 'friends' are lapping up his status saying he hasn't been asked to leave...No doubt in my mind there is truth in this else he would not have initially said it was.

Delboycov

Just a damage limitation exercise after the mail journo let the cat out of the bag.

If you read what he said carefully it doesn't actually say he won't be going either.

Very true...a 'party line' statement and worded very differently to his usual posts. As someone else mentioned it reads more like a hostage plea!

Ashdown1

Here we go, that'll be the end of them and any other players of any worth. No doubt more of the SISU removing the legs off the CCFC spider to antagonize all and sundry. Shame on Pressley if he is playing any part in this charade !!

Usually when the club claim that we are not selling someone and name them that is like taking out an advert to sell them. Not that it will matter, we are doomed anyway.

Who's to say these players want to hang around on this sinking ship. I wouldn't be surprised if some of our players actually wanted to get out and work for a club which is in a stable condition.

hamil99

Facebook User
Wasn't matey bois apparent conversation with baker from Twitter? Wud then point to it being bollocks...

CCFC_Charlie

Baker's latest facebook post suggest the message was genuine...

"Listen guys thanks to people screen shotting messages I will not be replying to any message that is not a genuine question or asking me for info on personal or club issues."

georgehudson

i reckon, correction, Mr Baker might have been told to say nowt,
pending another mega spout from TF, via JS of course

SkyBlue_Bear83

Baker's latest facebook post suggest the message was genuine...

"Listen guys thanks to people screen shotting messages I will not be replying to any message that is not a genuine question or asking me for info on personal or club issues."
I like how he blames others for his first message getting spread about when he posted it on a social networking site

SkyBlueScottie

He was sent a private message and responded in kind. I would agree he was rather naive to think word would not get out. He also explained elsewhere on Facebook that he had not read the message correctly, and that he thought he was confirming that he had indeed had held talks with the club. Not particularly sure that his original answer of "yes mate, unfortunately' fits with that story.....

Users who are viewing this thread