Sky Blue (1 Viewer)

SussexSkyBlue

With it being winter I can undestand winter coats etc.

But just a thought looking at photo's of 5,000 fans at MK yesteday that when we play away there just isn't enough Sky Blue to be seen.

Notice this a lot with away fans visiting the Ricoh wear a lot more colour and it looks brilliant. Thoughts?

Otis

Could it be because it is now Winter and if we play a team in dark blue or red or white an black it is easier for them to find a coat in that colour?

Not so sure you can get many coats in sky blue.

wingy

Could it be because it is now Winter and if we play a team in dark blue or red or white an black it is easier for them to find a coat in that colour?

Not so sure you can get many coats in sky blue.
I had one or two ,but you could get away with it in the 70's,my brother even borrowed one when we played liverpool away in the cup and got it mugged off his back,chavvy scousers.:D

Otis

in the 70's you could wear bright orange and purple spots and no-one would bat an eyelid.

pusbccfc

Usually our away support is a sea of sky blue, but as you said, yesterday it wasn't.

Changeyourface

Waste £40 on a shirt that I don't like and that will go out of date within a year? No thanks, they look cringey as hell on anyone over the age of 14 anyway.

Otis

Just a scarf? Go into a ground in just a scarf and you're going to get yourself arrested!

Otis

But because it was cold they thought they were all women, albeit with ever so slightly protruding labia?

skybluegod

Waste £40 on a shirt that I don't like and that will go out of date within a year? No thanks, they look cringey as hell on anyone over the age of 14 anyway.

no offence to cov fans but they look cringey because a majority of adults that buy them are over weight and the shirts aren't designed for that.

WillieStanley

The club shop don't sell any decent scarves anyway. Shame really.

The one that came with the season ticket is cool, as is the Sky Blue and white striped scarf!

I'm a little confused as to why people are taking issue with fan's wearing replica shirts. It's tradition. You don't necessarily need to buy one if you don't like it... I wouldn't say they were cringe worthy... They're not offensive are they?

Changeyourface

The one that came with the season ticket is cool, as is the Sky Blue and white striped scarf!

I'm a little confused as to why people are taking issue with fan's wearing replica shirts. It's tradition. You don't necessarily need to buy one if you don't like it... I wouldn't say they were cringe worthy... They're not offensive are they?

I'm not offended I just don't really see the point in it. I'd say they're definitely not traditional, if anything they're more of a product of modern football.

Users who are viewing this thread