Sky Blue Trust statement about Wasps (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

The bloke's fireproof, he's been in office since we won the cup. He doesn't give a shit because he can't be shifted.

shmmeee

In person only? Really? WTF. Can they seriously not use Zoom or Teams or something similar? It's not rocket science.

Ironically I think the only way it can change is if they change the rules, which needs a vote, which happens in person.

jordan210

Ironically I think the only way it can change is if they change the rules, which needs a vote, which happens in person.

You can use special notice due to Covid. We did it at work to have a share holders meeting online. Proxys and so on worked the same. When voting paper went out a proxy form was handed at the same time.

Frostie

Interesting they say the FSA are involved yet the representative from the Trust left the trust but still represents them

Funnily enough I e-mailed the FSA about that...

Screenshot_20200724-221457~2.png

Screenshot_20200724-221522~2.png

Screenshot_20200724-221543~2.png

No response to the last message & he's still down as representing the Sky Blues Trust on the website.

I'm sure if the Trust wanted to they could ask for his name not to be associated with them but can't see that happening; it took enough work from others to point out his wrongdoings before they'd even acknowledge it themselves.
Even then they were very upset he'd resigned.

Nick

Administrator
The issue the Trust has is that they think everybody else is thick as fuck, CJ did it when I was telling him exactly who was running all those Twitter accounts for example. "I can categorically tell you it's not him"

CJ, what about Roger Ellis?

"I dont know if its the same Roger Ellis"

Fuck off, dont try to bullshit bullshitters when you can't do it properly.

chiefdave

All that about modernising an in the middle of a pandemic when the whole world is operating on Zoom and Teams you still have to turn up to the Albany to attend the meeting. You've got to laugh really, its ridiculous.

Nick

Administrator
All that about modernising an in the middle of a pandemic when the whole world is operating on Zoom and Teams you still have to turn up to the Albany to attend the meeting. You've got to laugh really, its ridiculous.

How long have they been told about making things modern? Has to be at least 7 or 8 years.

Frostie

Can you even have 50 people meeting. Wedding receptions are limited to 30 max.

No you can't.

They are so clueless it's almost funny, problem is the media treat them like a serious outfit.

giphy.gif

Liquid Gold

haha haha fucking joke organisation. Pretending to represent thousands of fans through a meeting when only 30 people are legally able to attend and that is still double the number they need.

Trust scum out of our club

CJ_covblaze

I’m not sure why it can’t be done through Zoom/FB Live/Periscope like it has before. Especially in the current situation. The committees I’ve sat on have all had that facility. Especially if others from far and wide have the opportunity to vote. Sorry if it’s harsh but I’m pleased I’m out.

Nick

Administrator
I’m not sure why it can’t be done through Zoom/FB Live/Periscope like it has before. Especially in the current situation. The committees I’ve sat on have all had that facility. Especially if others from far and wide have the opportunity to vote. Sorry if it’s harsh but I’m pleased I’m out.
What are your thoughts on why they won't?

Frostie

Well said.

I think it's fairly clear they don't want to change/modernise, they're happy to be their own little Anti SISU echo chamber.

Let them die out too, just like we all hope Wasps eventually will.

CJ_covblaze

Sky Blue Pete

Well said.

I think it's fairly clear they don't want to change/modernise, they're happy to be their own little Anti SISU echo chamber.

Let them die out too, just like we all hope Wasps eventually will.
We don’t think the trust can just disappear there are legal obligations

CJ_covblaze

Frostie

Definitely an improvement on past efforts.
Lets see what action they actually take though re: applying pressure to all the stakeholders.

Users who are viewing this thread