Sky Blue Trust Letter (1 Viewer)

I was eleven in 87

upload_2020-6-5_15-41-16.png Anyone had one of these from the Trust?
If so what do you think?

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-5_15-40-6.png
    upload_2020-6-5_15-40-6.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 116
  • upload_2020-6-5_15-40-34.png
    upload_2020-6-5_15-40-34.png
    736.4 KB · Views: 77

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

On a serious note, I’m willing to rejoin and pay, They need to create a members forum and give members more accessibility to the board.

I’m happy they seem willing to reboot - I’d want public denouncing of Kalns and his parody twitter accounts - even apologise and further to that I want assurances they’re going to take on board their members wishing

Nick

Administrator
It's a Deja Vu so people don't forget to be angry when we get promoted.

Like every other time they have asked for ideas to completely disregard them all.

Grendel

On a serious note, I’m willing to rejoin and pay, They need to create a members forum and give members more accessibility to the board.

I’m happy they seem willing to reboot - I’d want public denouncing of Kalns and his parody twitter accounts - even apologise and further to that I want assurances they’re going to take on board their members wishing

Old tim seems have gone to ground lately

Sky Blue Pete

I’m disappointed I thought mark and I might get a mention-joke!!! It is hard if you’ve put yourself out there before and nothing has changed. When I met them they seemed die hard ccfc fans and genuinely interested in getting some fresh input from other fans. If anyone does have time and commitment and passion there are worse things to do with your time than seek to work to make the sky blues trust a living breathing organisation ensuring it represents the majorly of ccfc fans in conversation with the club and owners and having a meaningful input to its success

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I’m disappointed I thought mark and I might get a mention-joke!!! It is hard if you’ve put yourself out there before and nothing has changed. When I met them they seemed die hard ccfc fans and genuinely interested in getting some fresh input from other fans. If anyone does have time and commitment and passion there are worse things to do with your time than seek to work to make the sky blues trust a living breathing organisation ensuring it represents the majorly of ccfc fans in conversation with the club and owners and having a meaningful input to its success
Like I said I’m more than happy to rejoin. It’s things like a member only message board - that way people who are signed up are trust members and you can debate there.

other voting platforms rather than a pub on Monday night, it all helps.

they’ve also got to stop creeping to wasps it’s disgusting they’ve done this

Sky Blue Pete

Like I said I’m more than happy to rejoin. It’s things like a member only message board - that way people who are signed up are trust members and you can debate there.

other voting platforms rather than a pub on Monday night, it all helps.

they’ve also got to stop creeping to wasps it’s disgusting they’ve done this
You should then. As I said I think there is some paranoia going on but then I’m pathetically naive so maybe it’s a balance

Liquid Gold

I agree, unless the present board is willing to reach out and implement a proper electronic voting system and membership database they can stay an irrelevance.

If that happens my direct debit is ready to go.

I was eleven in 87

It will be a good thing if it can be completely refreshed with some of the big contributors to this forum being on the Trust board.

Except the mad ones of course!!

Grendel

Oh there will be desperation to push negativity.

The liesreid account has closed and that leper shite has gone private

chiefdave

Thanks for posting that as I haven't received anything from them,.

As I've said many times when Fisher has opened his mouth and promised all sorts of things actions speak louder than words. There's nothing in there we haven't heard several times before from the Trust and nothing has ever changed.

If they do change and show they are actually representing the fans and working in the best interests of the club I'll be more than happy to pay a fee but I'm not going to sign up again until I see some evidence the changes are actually happening this time.

christonabike

I dont see the point in it. Ok, a load of old blokes covered in old tats groaning about this and that, a few other self important chaps that have done well for themselves in slacks and brown shoes mainly asking for things the club will or cant do, trying to influence the club etc, and making out they are the voice of the fans.
Dave Boddy seems a very reasonable and approachable sort of fellow why not have dialog with him without the "Trust" tag that gives the impression they are a massive group that speak for everyone and that they should be doing this and the other. I joined the trust many moons ago and infact forgot all about it to be honest.
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar as my next door neighbour used to say before he was locked up for killing someone.

Sky Blue Pete

I dont see the point in it. Ok, a load of old blokes covered in old tats groaning about this and that, a few other self important chaps that have done well for themselves in slacks and brown shoes mainly asking for things the club will or cant do, trying to influence the club etc, and making out they are the voice of the fans.
Dave Boddy seems a very reasonable and approachable sort of fellow why not have dialog with him without the "Trust" tag that gives the impression they are a massive group that speak for everyone and that they should be doing this and the other. I joined the trust many moons ago and infact forgot all about it to be honest.
You catch more flies with honey than vinegar as my next door neighbour used to say before he was locked up for killing someone.
You do absolutely true

shmmeee

Let the trust fizzle out. Not fit for purpose

Doesn't work like that. It existed well before all this and 'fizzled out', which in reality meant it was inactive until it was needed by someone else who took it over. Supporters Trusts aren't just going away, better to engage and reform.

shmmeee

You do absolutely true

I'd posit we're still waiting on the flys to land at the moment with all due respect. When it comes down to it, no one has achieved anything other than a chat (that includes ALL groups). And from what I can tell about Joy that's how it'll stay.

Sky Blue Pete

I'd posit we're still waiting on the flys to land at the moment with all due respect. When it comes down to it, no one has achieved anything other than a chat (that includes ALL groups). And from what I can tell about Joy that's how it'll stay.
You do catch more flies with honey that’s all lol. I agree nothing has changed but a slight softening to the club and what they’re trying to achieve. Trust are still waiting for boddy to do what he did to Worcester

RegTheDonk

Doesn't work like that. It existed well before all this and 'fizzled out', which in reality meant it was inactive until it was needed by someone else who took it over. Supporters Trusts aren't just going away, better to engage and reform.
I note they will be looking for people to go on their board. Think it was you mate, when talking about the Labour party, that said change can only be properly achieved from within?

Anybody here up for that?

shmmeee

I note they will be looking for people to go on their board. Think it was you mate, when talking about the Labour party, that said change can only be properly achieved from within?

I’ve been banging the participation drum for some time.

You do catch more flies with honey that’s all lol. I agree nothing has changed but a slight softening to the club and what they’re trying to achieve. Trust are still waiting for boddy to do what he did to Worcester

And we’re still waiting for the evil council to be unmasked and Wasps to go bust.

There’s a serious disconnect with reality on all sides.

Grendel

Everyone should just ignore them - they are just a bunch of sisu out pro wasps dinosaurs and the numbers are dwindling fast - best thing is to just have literally 3 men in a pub and nothing to say

Sky Blue Pete

I’ve been banging the participation drum for some time.

And we’re still waiting for the evil council to be unmasked and Wasps to go bust.

There’s a serious disconnect with reality on all sides.
Who is waiting for the evil council to be unmasked or wasps to go bust? Not anyone on here genuinely

RegTheDonk

Everyone should just ignore them - they are just a bunch of sisu out pro wasps dinosaurs and the numbers are dwindling fast - best thing is to just have literally 3 men in a pub and nothing to say
I agree G but unfortunately, the media do not ignore them. They are the go to guys for a quote and will always bang on about being the official "Trust".

Despite a lenghy email entitled "An Arguement For Change", they do still get in a dig about the owners so no real change there. The one group they really need to talk to are the one's they've burnt their bridges with and I'll bet the privately they are really miffed at the legitimacy of what happened here before Mark and Pete went out to bat for us - ie. everyone had a chance to comment, ammend and vote on the statement. Maybe that's why they are now keen to have "greater membership engagement and consultation."

Users who are viewing this thread