Sky Blue take on the Curva Nord (1 Viewer)

señor Santiago

[video=youtube;U3fTI6jkAu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fTI6jkAu4&feature=plcp&context=C3d4aef6UDOEgsToPDskKBYdGDfy5pfCngHJoFgb2q&noredirect=1[/video]

First post, being serious we should make a chant with this tune it's so catchy.
In the video the Valencia fans split in two groups chanting at each other it looks amazing.

[video=youtube;U3fTI6jkAu4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3fTI6jkAu4&feature=plcp&context=C3d4aef6UDOEgsToPDskKBYdGDfy5pfCngHJoFgb2q&noredirect=1[/video]

First post, being serious we should make a chant with this tune it's so catchy.
In the video the Valencia fans split in two groups chanting at each other it looks amazing.[/QU
it might have something to do with the fact the valencia fans might have a bit more enthusiasm being in the champions league and their stadium being one of the best in the world, if we had players like theirs and a stadium to match i dare say we would have a decent atmosphere/song but we cov fans are so disulusioned we struggle to even clap, and most the time the players dont really deserve that

señor Santiago

it might have something to do with the fact the valencia fans might have a bit more enthusiasm being in the champions league and their stadium being one of the best in the world, if we had players like theirs and a stadium to match i dare say we would have a decent atmosphere/song but we cov fans are so disulusioned we struggle to even clap, and most the time the players dont really deserve that

Still this is only a friendly during the summer

Changeyourface

1. It's the same tune as that tinpot "We love you" song
2. Reminds me too much of that panto cricket tune, "We're the left side over here"

In short, no thanks.

ccfcway

i still cant for the life of me understand when at the ricoh, why the home fans dont sign towards the empty seats "where are we now we are sh1t"

;)

Users who are viewing this thread