Sky Blue Sports and Leisure Limited Being Wound Up? (2 Viewers)

skybluetony176

upload_2018-1-19_14-8-55-png.8854

Is it not referring to the statement at the bottom of that because it was no longer valid after they had done the other one that day?

On 14 Nov 2016 they made the statement "the company has not yet completed taking reasonable etc etc ..." However when they apparently completed and took those steps, they withdrew the statement from November?

No idea if right or not, not an accounts expert but just looking at wording of it.

IE.

I make a statement saying Tony's favourite drink is Fizzy Pineapple off the pop man

I then find out Tony likes Tab Clear more, so I then withdraw the above statement and show Tony holding his Tab clear.

Does sound backwards but that's the impression I got.
Like I said read the descriptions, they seem to be date specific. Interestingly Laura Deering was appointed on 8 April 2016 as a director. Is that the error? The PSC should have been registered as Laura Deering not SISU?

Also you were right the first time. Pineapple. Presumably you have a man on the inside at Alpine;)

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
Isn't the date in the description just the date it went in? The statement inside it matches the one made last year.

Click on the one below that says 31 October 2017 and the date on the paperwork is 31 October 2017.

The accountants must be sat back thinking look at these muppets, like I do when people talk about IT stuff I know about and they have no idea. "I'm plugging my monitor in the hard drive"

skybluetony176

Isn't the date in the description just the date it went in? The statement inside it matches the one made last year.

Click on the one below that says 31 October 2017 and the date on the paperwork is 31 October 2017.

The accountants must be sat back thinking look at these muppets, like I do when people talk about IT stuff I know about and they have no idea. "I'm plugging my monitor in the hard drive"
But the date on the paperwork doesn’t match the description of the PSC02 posted on the 17th.

Nick

Administrator
Yes
Don't ask me about the significance of 6 April 2016 because I do not know
When LD was made a Director I assume it was deemed she was not a person with significant control = so she was not registered as such

View attachment 8861

How does that work? No control but a director, does that mean she can still go to prison if things go tits up as a director?

Users who are viewing this thread