Sky blue shop? (1 Viewer)

Somerset Sky Blue

Just wondering..
As we aren't playing at the Ricoh next season, will we continue to have our club shop at the Tesco store?
I'm sure someone has been past recently and will say the refit is going ahead (or the shop lease runs out soon)....
We did used to have a shop in cathedral lanes (think this is mainly restaurants now), but would a city centre shop be better?
Anyone know?

Somerset Sky Blue

Yes, I thought they said that in the press release, just thinking that it might be an opportunity to move to a more central position, as the walk-ups from the games won't happen. (Though rent in the city will be more expensive!).

OffenhamSkyBlue

I was wondering about this too. Sorry i have nothing more to contribute, but i think a city centre location would be massively better than Arena Park.

Otis

Yes, I thought they said that in the press release, just thinking that it might be an opportunity to move to a more central position, as the walk-ups from the games won't happen. (Though rent in the city will be more expensive!).
Yeah, it's a bit stupid to have it at the Arena if we are no longer playing at the Ricoh. Somewhere in the city centre would make much more sense.

Maybe a temporary unit right next door to the council house.

OffenhamSkyBlue

Could we share Birminghams club shop?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
They need to sort out a mobile shop that they can set up outside the turnstiles that the City fans will be using at St Andrews. They could abandon it in front of the Council House when we aren't playing!

higgs

Why would we? It's baffling the amount of shit some people talk.
Because at the moment we don't have one and if we are going to be at st Andrews for our home games it would make sense to ad able to buy some stuff in the club shop

Hobo

Yeah, it's a bit stupid to have it at the Arena if we are no longer playing at the Ricoh. Somewhere in the city centre would make much more sense.

Maybe a temporary unit right next door to the council house.

Except city centre rents and rates.

Nick

Administrator
They need to sort out a mobile shop that they can set up outside the turnstiles that the City fans will be using at St Andrews. They could abandon it in front of the Council House when we aren't playing!
They probably will like at sixfields

Nick

Administrator
Because at the moment we don't have one and if we are going to be at st Andrews for our home games it would make sense to ad able to buy some stuff in the club shop

We do have one, it's being refit ready for the new retail partner

SBAndy

We do have one, it's being refit ready for the new retail partner

Christ, is this the next scripted angle? We’ve had failure to submit accounts, lack of EFL appetite for groundshare, now we’ve moved on to not having a club shop.

Otis

Except city centre rents and rates.
Yes, I know, of course.

The council owe them a big favour though and there are plenty of empty units, so the least they can do is allow them a place on a minimum rent deal.

Nick

Administrator
Yes, I know, of course.

The council owe them a big favour though and there are plenty of empty units, so the least they can do is allow them a place on a minimum rent deal.
You think the council are going to do anything like that?

Users who are viewing this thread