Sky Blue Player (1 Viewer)

italiahorse

Thinking of trying it this season predominantly to get the commentary when I'm away and can't make matches or get CWR.
Is it worth it ?
Is it reliable as I have picked up on some posts it's not always working ?
What else makes it worth the money ?
Thanks in advance.

Nick

Administrator
It is worth it.

You get extended highlights and videos with interviews etc.

The player is good, the issues weren't with ccfc it was with CWR as it piggybacks onto them. I have no issues streaming the commentary with 3/4g using the app.

covcity4life

think they should add full matches(on delay of course) as well as 10 min highlights. or at least detailed 30 min highlights.

also highlights not uploaded till midday next day so a long time to wait, FL should lift the restrictions on that

steve82

Was think of getting this also for this season. Thought about getting it start of July for the preseason and to see what the new signings have too say.... Might wait till August.

chiefdave

I only really use it for the commentary. Its pretty reliable these days. You can subscribe for one month which might be your better option if you don't need it all the time.

If you do that keep an eye open after Xmas as they often do a cheap 'get the rest of the season' deal.

covkid69

I used it last year while i was working out in Canada and it was fine for me and of course the extended highlights makes it worth the money...so yeah go for it

JimmyHillsbeard

It's great apart from
1) the delay. Usu abt 3 mins behind the text commentary that Kieran ran.
2) Also highlights were preferable when Kieran edited them and linked to cwr commentary. Now it's done in house by FL world, post-match by ppl who clearly don't know the players or club and never criticises any on field decision.

Still it's well worth it. Especially if we have a good season.

Brylowes

It's worth it for the money, on the rare occasion it's not connected by kickoff I go to the other teams site and you're able to log in and listen to their commentary, not ideal but means you don't miss out
Yeah, and in my experience they are less biased towards our opponents than Our
Own commentary team are.

RegTheDonk

It's worth it for the money, on the rare occasion it's not connected by kickoff I go to the other teams site and you're able to log in and listen to their commentary, not ideal but means you don't miss out
Yes, happened a few times this year.
Its the only way really to follow the City if you can't get to a game and live outside the CWR area. To be fair, very reasonably priced when you consider all the extras you get...I believe you can also use your log in details on other clubs sites that use the same distributor.

steve82

Does anyone no if your limited to the amount of devices I can sign in on? Can I have it on my phone, iPad and the lads iPad for example?

Users who are viewing this thread