Sky blue player (1 Viewer)

runner

Hi all,

two ow quick questions please for help,

1 how long after a game do video highlights appear on the player of last game and

2 having only just subscribed and whilst not wishing to unsubscribe (4.49 / month) just yet wondered how to as it doesn't appear obvious .. Eg it says the auto renew and you click and it just shows your credit card details to update and not a unsubscribe button ?

Thanks all !

D

Deleted member 4439

IIRC, by the next morning of the game.

On unsubscribing, damn good question, I can't see how, either!

D

Deleted member 4439

Absolutely stunning bit of defending by Gregory on City's goal line!

runner

If you use player through the app there is an option in settings to turn off auto renew.

I've just used the new FL Player app to logon ... tapped on subscription is shows Auto Renew on ... but greyed out ... eg I can't click on it and change its status ... anyone any ideas how to turn auto renew off please ?

runner

So just "update" my credit card details, eg clear it off the system so they can't take the payment ? Cool ... thanks.

chiefdave

I did, through the website I think. Stopped the autorenew as I got a membership which came with 12 month subscription (which was issued via a code). You do that through My Account and then subscriptions.

D

Deleted member 4439

Not looking to cancel my but thought I'd check out the process by enquiring with the support line. All you need to do is to drop a cancellation request to [email protected]; they should respond within 24 hours.

runner

Thanks so much ... really helpful ... cheers Dubed ... that's great !

Cheers. 3 points tonight and all will be right in the world ! ;o)

torchomatic

Well worth £4.50 a month. We just mirror from my phone onto the tele for the extended highlights.

Users who are viewing this thread