Sky blue player (1 Viewer)

Jackoskyblue

Never had it before considering getting it seems pretty cheap. Does it show games or is it just commentary and highlights ?

kg82

Think it's just commentary. Then interviews and extended highlights. I've just got it myself.

ScottChegg

It's just commentary and highlights really... You get the odd bit extra but if you've got a dab radio you can listen to the games on that

D

Deleted member 4439

Shows about 10 mins of the first team games, short highlights of development team games, snippets of the team training, and interviews. And of course commentary, for when there isn't a radio at hand.

You can also view all content for any team in the champ, L1 and L2.

Couldn't resist doing a monthly renewal package myself - you can unsubscribe 5 days before renewal each month.

Offers usually come later in the year, around the xmas period.

skybluebeduff

I'm just about to buy it for a month because my radio is fooked, but before I do, can we listen to the game anywhere online at all? Like any stream sites for it?

chiefdave

You can see exactly the same highlights on YouTube for free....

You get longer highlights on Sky Blues Player, around 10 mins a game.

It's probably not worth subscribing if you live somewhere that gets CWR, great value for money if you do need commentary.

Astute

I'm just about to buy it for a month because my radio is fooked, but before I do, can we listen to the game anywhere online at all? Like any stream sites for it?

You can occasionally find something but this is rare. I joined a couple of days ago as I had been planning to go to the first few games as had taken lots of time off work. But I have an injury that means I now can't go. So I joined to make sure. I took the monthly one for a fiver. Just over a quid a week. The price of a loaf of bread. Worth every penny.

RegTheDonk

Invaluable if like me you live outside the CWR area. Doubt you'll find a regular free stream unless someone's prepared to risk it.

Astute

Obviously there are other perks with Player, but I'm only ever looking for highlights...not saying it's not a good idea.

If I am at work I can listen to the game as long as I have an internet reception. Or on a long journey. It works on my phone.

How many times have you had to do a family/friend thing that stops you from going to a game? I have headphones in and listen. It can be hard not to celebrate in any way though. 'Does anyone know of any lawful impediment for why this marriage should not take place'? 'YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS'

runner

Does anyone know if this works on a iphone ... so long as you have a data signal of course ?

Users who are viewing this thread