Sky Blue Player on iPhone (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Ian

Apparently so I've been told you can't get sky blue player on iPhone due to apple not being compatible with flash. Anyone found a way round this?

RoboCCFC90

Apparently so I've been told you can't get sky blue player on iPhone due to apple not being compatible with flash. Anyone found a way round this?

You can get the Commentary on the iPhone App for the Football Club.

Skyblue4u

That's what happens when you buy a 2nd rate phone from a company that all it cares about is ripping off its customers, bit like Sisu really

RoboCCFC90

That's what happens when you buy a 2nd rate phone from a company that all it cares about is ripping off its customers, bit like Sisu really

2nd rate phone?

gazwold

If you download the football league app and the log in with your player details you can get access to it. Not sure if the live audio is on it though.

CovisGod

Seriously ? 90% of the population would disagree their phones are "2nd rate"

I've tried every Radio app etc. on the iPhone and none of them are worth bothering with

RegTheDonk

You could try the Photon browser Ian, friend of mine uses that and reckons it works for playing flash video files ... dunno about "live" RTMP streaming though, which is what the Sky Blues Player has to decode.

Wouldn't say the iPhone was 2nd rate, but the flash issue was the main reason I went down the Android route a few years ago, despite the ramblings of Apple: HTML5 and WebM were supposed to kill Flash off but can't see that happening for a long time yet.

CovisGod

90% ? It's 2013 now bud

This has got completely off topic but I would say out of all the people I meet in my day to day life 7 out of 10 have an iPhone. Obviously I plucked 90% out of the air but I would still say Apple has the biggest share of the market and obviously the best phone. I've probably tried every new phone over the last 5 years through work but will always have an iPhone for personal use. All about opinion mind

ampthill_sba

The puffin browser allows you to watch the videos and listen to the commentary and the football league app has a link to the player menu. I use this for video and through Apple TV can watch it on the big screen.

pipkin73

So any advice to get SBP working on my Android? It's the Sony Xperia Z but player never works for me for the Audio commentary.

pusbccfc

IPhone's aren't in the same league as Sony Xperia Z, Galaxy S4 etc

Astute

The only people that have iPhones these days haven't tried android or have iPads and more or don't know how to put all their music onto android that they have paid for.

Saying the iPhone is the best phone is like saying the Commodore 64 is the best pc ;)

Sky Blue Ian

Thanks for this. Tried running it thru Puffin which did work but seemed about 30, secs behind. Might try the football league app next time.

Astute

Agree. IPhones are still way ahead.

In what way?

About 5 years ago we had a section of our contracts at work rewritten. We need to have a mobile number we can be contacted on. For this we got an extra payrise of 1k a year. Most of us have the latest phones. At first most people had iPhones. They were the best at the time. Now hardly anyone has one. The best IMO is the S4. The next iPhone will be an attempt to catch up with android. Which is what the last one was, but by then android had gone even further ahead.

Skyblue4u

In what way?

About 5 years agothatsd a section of our contracts at work rewritten. We need to have a mobile number we can be contacted on. For this we got an extra payrise of 1k a year. Most of us have the latest phones. At first most people had iPhones. They were the best at the time. Now hardly anyone has one. The best IMO is the S4. The next iPhone will be an attempt to catch up with android. Which is what the last one was, but by then android had gone even further ahead.

I disagree. There are still plenty of idiots out there that will stay pay a premium price for an inferior product because they blindly believe I Phones are the best. I also know plenty of people that have come from apple to android and found out what they've been missing out on.

Best phones on the planet Galaxy S4 and HTC One and thats not just my opinion it's a fact!

RegTheDonk

Thanks for this. Tried running it thru Puffin which did work but seemed about 30, secs behind. Might try the football league app next time.

Glad you got it sorted out mate. I think Sky Blue Player is usually half a minute or so behind the action anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread