Sky Blue bar scarf (1 Viewer)

CV2 4GU

Does anyone know where to get a Sky Blue bar scarf

they had them in the club shop a while back but dont stock them anymore

cheers

oakey

Amazon. £6.99
You have to pay about a fiver for next day delivery if you want it before Tuesday

SkyBlueRabb5

I emailed the club shop & they're hoping to restock... but not till after the Crewe game! I really want one too! They sell them on eBay tho not official CCFC ones

ccfc92

got one ages ago. plus got one for a mate on ebay. imagine if everyone had one for the crewe game as the sky blue song was sung. oh yeahhh.... plastic fans :facepalm: ;)

WestEndAgro

You can get them at Sports Direct in the BullRing in Brum, not sure if they are in the Coventry stores, basically they are aimed at Man Citeh fans, but they are just Sky Blue and White with no logs/crest "Mancini style"

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Don't wives / girlfriends knit anymore? My missus could knock a scarf up in half an hour! :whistle:

MichaelCCFC

I've been digging out my old scarves and have found 3 which I reckon have a combined age of 90 years including one my mum did knit for me in the '70s. Also got an old silk one but the sky blue has faded into a kind of off purple colour

Steve.B50

That brings back memories, when we used to walk up the HR from the Silver Sword with a little sky blue scale around your wrist, men up with other supporters from other pubs on the way (The Zodiac had the nutters)

MichaelCCFC

That brings back memories, when we used to walk up the HR from the Silver Sword with a little sky blue scale around your wrist, men up with other supporters from other pubs on the way (The Zodiac had the nutters)

I'd forgotten about tying scarves round your wrist - the 70s really were an ongoing style nightmare

hutch1972

The Zodiac , now there's a blast from the past. Was it top spot next door ?

MichaelCCFC

I used to get the bus to Pool Meadow then walk up to Highfield Rd. My memory must be going cos I can't even remember the Zodiac although I still have a very clear memory of several hundred Man Utd fans, in the days before they started on the prawn sandwiches, descending on PM and having to run into the De Vere hotel to hide. Happy days(?)

Steve.B50

MichaelCCFc
Remember those days, as younger lads we always used to try and mix in with the older guys just in case we got potted by away supporters who had arrived at pool meadow.
It was just as bad walking back to town to get bus home.
I recall being upstairs in Silver Sword and Everton fans. Ran up to meet us and all the old heads pushing past us t get at them, we were underage so had to hang around on the stairs.
Those were the days.

Cv3cov

http://www.savile-rogue.com/league-1-c31/coventry-city-c52
'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread