Sky Blue Army (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

Got invited into corporate hospitality today by an Albion mate so sat on half way by the directors box. Have to say I was well proud of the SBA, really loud, completely out sang them and lots of muttered comments around us to the effect ‘let’s shut that lot up’

Some of the worst home fans this season , gets hard sometimes singing unrivalled for 90 minutes

Sky Blue Harry H

Some of the worst home fans this season , gets hard sometimes singing unrivalled for 90 minutes

Very poor first half and only a bit of The Lord's my Shepherd (in respect of the deceased) and 'we're Albion, we're Albion, we're Albion' in the second half. No variety and very subdued.

pusbccfc

Quiet by our very, very high standards but still good today.

I do miss the drum being in the end to keep it going when the game gets boring.

West Brom fans were poor today but not as bad as Birmingham. The quietest fans I've ever heard at a game at this level.

Irish Sky Blue

We were sat in the stand next to the away end and it sounded loud to me. The Albion fans were almost disinterested until they got the pen. Never been in the Hawthorns when it has been so quiet.
On a side note, I was impressed with the stand we were in (the one opposite the players tunnel) really spacious and much more plush than the CBS. Not sure when that was built but certainly a much nicer place to buy a cup of tea, go to the toilet etc than our place.

Users who are viewing this thread