Sky Blue Army, take a bow! (1 Viewer)

RegTheDonk

Well done whoevers filmed that. Its really good to get a players type view of the supporters. Hope it urges them and shows them what CCFC means to us.

Astute

• Excellent few minutes of what it can be like when our fans are in unison & not acting like twats
That is so unfair on the vast majority. It was a local away day. Many would have been there that hadn't been since Wembley. And before that years. Some can't handle their beer.

We all love a good cup run. But the further we go the harder it is to get a ticket and the more the day trippers that hardly ever go end up with tickets off mates. People get trashed. Things happen. But it is very rarely those who follow us everywhere.

rupert_bear

We all know we have potential, huge potential had Saturdays game not been so ticket restricted many more would have gone. Same with the Brighton tie we will sell as many tickets they give us. Trouble is our owner can’t or won’t see this potential.

skybluetony176

When the teams come out they came out to welcome to the jungle by guns and roses. Was that meant to be ironic? Their crowd is was anything but boisterous. A couple of rounds of MK army promptly drowned out by us but that was it. Traveling sky blue army awesome as always.

clint van damme

• Excellent few minutes of what it can be like when our fans are in unison & not acting like twats

fucks sake mate. A few individuals acted the arse Saturday. It's been discussed and highlighted no let it go and enjoy the result.
If you expect 8,000 supporters from any team are going to go anywhere and not have a few dicks misbehave you're deluding yourself.
Remember why we only got 8,000 tickets. Because the dogheads went there and caused mayhem. Do you think they'll be further allocation reductions in future because of us? Will there fuck.

One arsehole throwing a bottle is one too many as far as I'm concerned but you're labouring the point now.

superskyblue

Great video. Bayliss looks like a kid on Christmas morning, he's absolutely loving it. It's surely far more rewarding to play in competitive fixtures like this than in u23 games in empty grounds.

Skyblueweeman

fucks sake mate. A few individuals acted the arse Saturday. It's been discussed and highlighted no let it go and enjoy the result.
If you expect 8,000 supporters from any team are going to go anywhere and not have a few dicks misbehave you're deluding yourself.
Remember why we only got 8,000 tickets. Because the dogheads went there and caused mayhem. Do you think they'll be further allocation reductions in future because of us? Will there fuck.

One arsehole throwing a bottle is one too many as far as I'm concerned but you're labouring the point now.

Bit harsh CVD? I don't think he intended to labour a point, merely just mentioning that it happened and it was nice to see a video that didn't focus on that.

clint van damme

Bit harsh CVD? I don't think he intended to labour a point, merely just mentioning that it happened and it was nice to see a video that didn't focus on that.

that wasn't my intention and I don't want to be an apologist for bad behaviour but I also think we need a bit of perspective.
Just think some people are trying to focus too much on the negatives, not saying GE necessarily was.

Greggs

What a day out! Still sends a shiver when Grimmer was hyping up the crowd. Top stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread