Sky 1 reporter (1 Viewer)

egastap

Don't know the guy's name, but what an idiot! He said....twice....that it would be a long way back to the East Midlands for the City team.

Did Coventry move?

Otis

Someone also said that we bought Jukebox in as a replacement for Marlon King.

wingy

But aside from the negative ,they did empathise wth the predicement the manager and his young team face

Covstu

I actually couldnt believe how complimentary they were to our team, even when we were playing truely awful!!!

skybluelee

Or even Sheffchenko, but it was the first time I've ever heard of it!!

Has any Coventry fan ever used that nickname of McSheffrey because I've never heard it?! Where do these idiots get their information from? As for the suggestion that we'd brought Juke to replace King...sloppy research. If you can't comment accurately then don't comment.

CovfanDan

Gary Birtles was the co-commentator werent he, he's a right twat, cant stand his voice. The only good thing about him is that he aint Don Fookin Goodman!!

Took him long enough to realise it was an og aswell.

I hope people aren't taking the piss out of CCFC's poor performance as much as you lot are taking it out of these presenters poor performance. People that live in glass houses and all that.

egastap

I hope people aren't taking the piss out of CCFC's poor performance as much as you lot are taking it out of these presenters poor performance. People that live in glass houses and all that.

Why's that Rich? Don't we have a right to criticize ineptitude....especially as they're not paid peanuts for their 'wisdom'!

They actually said we were a good team and spoke very well of Coventry if a little confuaed with some of the comments. At one point it was almost believable, well before the game started that is.

Otis

They actually said we were a good team and spoke very well of Coventry if a little confuaed with some of the comments. At one point it was almost believable, well before the game started that is.

Think you will find they actually said 'we were a good team but not as good as the other two teams in Birmingham, Blues and Villa.

Users who are viewing this thread