Six Nations 2019 (1 Viewer)

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

England to win margin of 36-40 points. I put just 3 quid at 25-1.

giphy.gif

bringbackrattles

England v Wales in a fortnight. Eddie Jones saying " we're up against the best Welsh team of all time. " Obviously he's whipping it up, but I fancy us beating them comfortably as well. Trip to the bookies again !

Mucca Mad Boys

Classic Eddie, Not even the best Welsh side of this decade.

He’s also mocking Gatland for saying the gap between England and Wales was ‘massive’ last season.

Wales are doing well, so credit to them and this game will be a difficult one. Can this see one panning out in a similar fashion to 2017. Hopefully we put them in back in their place with a dominating performance.

bringbackrattles

He’s also mocking Gatland for saying the gap between England and Wales was ‘massive’ last season.

Wales are doing well, so credit to them and this game will be a difficult one. Can this see one panning out in a similar fashion to 2017. Hopefully we put them in back in their place with a dominating performance.
Going to be cracker. If I have a bet I'm going for an England win by between 15-20 points.

Brighton Sky Blue

Taffies steal it at the end to the delight of the commentators. Really wish these cunts would get binned off when Wales are on, the arrogance and bias are insufferable

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

England kicked it away today, too many box kicks straight into Welsh hands!
Wasn’t working in the first half yet carried on all game.

No complaints on the result, officials were poor missing the forward pass in the build up to the break for the first Welsh try.

Brighton Sky Blue

England kicked it away today, too many box kicks straight into Welsh hands!
Wasn’t working in the first half yet carried on all game.

No complaints on the result, officials were poor missing the forward pass in the build up to the break for the first Welsh try.

When we’re given Wales and Ireland away it’s nearly impossible to win the tournament. Need a favour from the Paddies

bringbackrattles

The "commentators"ruined it for me. And as Brian Moore is a solicitor he's obsessed with the law and rules etc. They were like old women gossiping instead of being neutral presenters. My late father used to turn the volume off and just watched sport in silence, he hated all"experts" and I now understand this !

Macca

Once again England with an embarrassment of riches refuse to play the game properly and get what they deserve

Mucca Mad Boys

Once again England with an embarrassment of riches refuse to play the game properly and get what they deserve

Can't really disagree with that. Our kicking game was so successful against Ireland and France because they had a makeshift back 3. Wales have probably the best full back in the competition in Liam Williams. With big runners like Tuilagi and Vunipola, we needed to run more instead of kicking on phase one as often as we did. Frankly, we bottled it.

bringbackrattles

England to beat the Jocks tomorrow by 20 points. Going to put a few quid on that bet. Not sure on the odds, but it's the five point margin.

scottccfc

late drama in Cardiff will swing it in Englands favour before we choke against the scots and finally get the winning score in the last moments via drop goal.

SkyblueBazza

The "commentators"ruined it for me. And as Brian Moore is a solicitor he's obsessed with the law and rules etc. They were like old women gossiping instead of being neutral presenters. My late father used to turn the volume off and just watched sport in silence, he hated all"experts" and I now understand this !
Interesting concept- my tv lets me have subtitles on if I am hard of hearing, & audio description for blind/partially sighted. The technology is definitely there to allow filtering the (what I consider) tedious clap-trap of commentators out without losing the sound of the crowd...so savouring the atmosphere more.
In every sport, too many commentators think it is all about them. I think I read once that Kenneth Wolsthenholme (1966 & all that) said his job was to mostly supplement what the TV viewer can see...with what they cannot. I get sick of them stealing my interpretation of what I can see & think about myself..."Sterling goes down...but was it in the box. The referee took a long hard look, what will he give?' Ffs!'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bringbackrattles

Interesting concept- my tv lets me have subtitles on if I am hard of hearing, & audio description for blind/partially sighted. The technology is definitely there to allow filtering the (what I consider) tedious clap-trap of commentators out without losing the sound of the crowd...so savouring the atmosphere more.
In every sport, too many commentators think it is all about them. I think I read once that Kenneth Wolsthenholme (1966 & all that) said his job was to mostly supplement what the TV viewer can see...with what they cannot. I get sick of them stealing my interpretation of what I can see & think about myself..."Sterling goes down...but was it in the box. The referee took a long hard look, what will he give?' Ffs!'

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
I used to think my dad was losing the plot, but now if he was alive I'd go round and sit and watch today's rugby match with a few beers with him, with the sound turned down, and we'd make our own commentary to the action !

ccfc92

As I understand it, Wales can beat Ireland, but England can still win the tournament if we get the bonus point v Scotland?

Would be mad for Wales to get the grand slam, but not win the tournament.

Ireland are still in with a shot though, so they could win v Wales.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

As I understand it, Wales can beat Ireland, but England can still win the tournament if we get the bonus point v Scotland?

Would be mad for Wales to get the grand slam, but not win the tournament.

Ireland are still in with a shot though, so they could win v Wales.

No wales beat Ireland they win it no matter the England result, for winning the grand slam you get an extra 3 points

Users who are viewing this thread