Situation at station? (1 Viewer)

Harry Krishner

What's happening at Cov station? Has the expected chaos happened yet?

Sky Blue Harry H

On Leamington station and there are over a hundred milling about. Feeling sort of smug that I am the only one who knows the players names! (must stop it!) Come on you Sky Blues!!

Mr Panda

I arrived for my 11.46 train 2 hours early like an idiot to see its pretty quiet. Virgin staff let me onto the 9.11 straight to Euston, happy days

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Ok at Coventry so far, no problem getting on train.

jordan210

Got my train that started in Exeter. Only 2 Exeter fans on it !

Did see some other cov fans in Basingstoke but they dint get on.

Time for a beer !

Mcbean

Still in bed - have seen one more fan and the dog - decking out the car in Scarves - took a number of beers last night to keep me going

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Just been out and about and I’ve driven back into Cov on the A46 and passed about 30 coaches full of Cov fans and dozens of cars with scarves and flags hanging off them, brilliant!

Now to start my own journey down!!!

stay_up_skyblues

Eerily quiet at Bham Moor St on the 09.15 straight to Wembley.... until Warwick and Leamington when 200+ skyblues got on. Now it's bouncing PUSB ⚽️⚽️⚽️

Sbarcher

No probs from Oxford.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
On the train starting from Banbury, so guarantee a seat. Healthy amount of Cov. Just passed High Wycombe where a couple of Exeter got on to ironic cheers :emoji_grin:

Covrock

I'm working over in Belfast airport. One guy in a green top with Cov badge on. I went Sky Blue Army at him. The look of shock on his wee face. PUSB

wingy

Hopefully letting the train stop first of course.
How was your coach experience from the Nugget Otis.
On another note James had one issue today out of all the Coaches one failed to turn up, leaving himself, some of his closest totalling 43 stranded as they were leaving last.
So that was part of the risk but it seems to have gone well overall.
What did they do? Well Otis you could have sold them your rail tickets .

Otis

True.

Didn't enjoy the coach too much. Rather laborious and seemed to take an age to get home.

Finally arrived at 8.50.

That's the trouble when people go to the pub and you are left waiting on them for an age.

Ricketts

How was your coach experience from the Nugget Otis.
On another note James had one issue today out of all the Coaches one failed to turn up, leaving himself, some of his closest totalling 43 stranded as they were leaving last.
So that was part of the risk but it seems to have gone well overall.
What did they do? Well Otis you could have sold them your rail tickets .
Did they make it to the game OK?

There was a big gap in the top teir that looked like a missing coach party.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18

wingy

Did they make it to the game OK?

There was a big gap in the top teir that looked like a missing coach party.
Sorry missed this.
Yes straight down the station and made it ok, used spares left on other coaches for the return .
Spoke to a James tonight as I'd seen what looked like a couple of coaches worth of empties in the lower section just to the right of the goal .
He'd heard there were a couple of SBA coaches a bit late in as they'd opted for a pub on the outskirts then hit traffic coming in.

Users who are viewing this thread