Sitting in the home stand at Notts county (1 Viewer)

ccfcmad25

Is any1 going to sit in the home end next friday and if so were is the best place to sit.

rob9872

Not worth it this time - already confirmed anyone will be ejected and not repatriated. In addition new sign ups will be checked not only for address but any prior CCFC purchase history and anyone who gets past that can still be refunded.

ccfcmad25

Not worth it this time - already confirmed anyone will be ejected and not repatriated. In addition new sign ups will be checked not only for address but any prior CCFC purchase history and anyone who gets past that can still be refunded.
Looks like it be the pub then

oucho

No, but for the league game last month I was too late in getting my act together to pre-order, so missed the deadline. Instead I rocked up early on the day (11.30), stopped at the ticket office and got myself a ticket for the home end. Job done. Had most of the stand to myself, more room than the Ricoh that day.

Monners

No, but for the league game last month I was too late in getting my act together to pre-order, so missed the deadline. Instead I rocked up early on the day (11.30), stopped at the ticket office and got myself a ticket for the home end. Job done. Had most of the stand to myself, more room than the Ricoh that day.
Surprised you found the ground after the ale you shifted before the game!

oucho

Surprised you found the ground after the ale you shifted before the game!
I'd had the advantage of 1) been to the ground a few times before and 2) as mentioned I'd been to the ticket office at the ground earlier in the day, so just a case of re-tracing steps. And besides, I walked with CCLSC so no chance of mucking it up.

That said, the mrs wasn't happy when I got home rather less than sober. Especially as she had her mum, sister, aunt and uncle around for a polite evening in!

Bennosdancingfeet

My mate at work commutes from Nottingham every day. He’s gone to get me two tickets today in the home end. I’ll just be as quiet as I can should city score.

He’s got ID with his address on it so I’ll get the tickets easy.

Joelly

I have tickets in the home end as close as possible to the cov fans... I'll be quiet...

Yes they have checks in place but when was it illegal to buy a ticket to a sports event. I fully understand why football support is segregated but you dont get refused entry despite supporting another club in any other sport

Irish Sky Blue

I have tickets in the home end as close as possible to the cov fans... I'll be quiet...

Yes they have checks in place but when was it illegal to buy a ticket to a sports event. I fully understand why football support is segregated but you dont get refused entry despite supporting another club in any other sport
If you are respectful of the home support and don’t jump about if we score then I can’t see the problem. I’ve been in the home end a few times at various away games and never had a problem.

Liquid Gold

I've been in the home end but don't really like it as I can't get involved and comment on the game properly etc.

Best was at Yeovil first game down in league one. It was sold out so I had to go in their end and the away fans on the side were separated by a by a small fence at the bottom near the toilets. I just walked into the loo and came out in the Cov bit and found an empty seat, happy days. I always wonder why there are empty seats at sell outs, do people forget to turn up?

Users who are viewing this thread