SISU's Investors (1 Viewer)

Bennets Afro

Should ACL ask to know who SISU's investors are before any deal can even be talked about.
A bit like they did to Hoffmans group?

Otis

Wouldn't you just die if you found out it was Robinson, Richardson and McGinnity!! :D

Wrenstreetcarpark

Not the same thing. ACL is owned by Council and Higgs. Higgs wants to sell Council has veto. Council wants to sell Higgs has veto. ACL has no say.

ccfcjohn

Wouldn't you just die if you found out it was Robinson, Richardson and McGinnity!! :D

i said exactly that a couple of weeks ago when they were back in the directors box. i thought they had been banned from their for a bit, then all of a sudden talk of new investors and they're back on the scene!!!!!

Godiva

This pops up every now and again.
I think investors not holding more than 5% shares in any company have a right to stay annonymous, and I believe the rules comes from the financial world and has been adopted by the football world. To change this you would need to change the financial regulations - probably worldwide.
If you own more than 5% there will be a public accessible record.

Nonleagueherewecome

Not quite so: the MP who asked questions in Parliament about SISU thinks that the "less than 5%" rule is grossly inappropriate to football. It isn't like most other businesses-every single supporter is a stakeholder. They deserve transparency.

Godiva

Not quite so: the MP who asked questions in Parliament about SISU thinks that the "less than 5%" rule is grossly inappropriate to football. It isn't like most other businesses-every single supporter is a stakeholder. They deserve transparency.

It may be we think we 'deserve' to know who the investors are, but why should it be more inappropriate in football as to other businesses.
Did you know that many unions place money within the 5% rule in companies like BAE or Lockheed Martin who manufacture landmines?
They do so to maximize the profit of their members money, but in reality you and me are funding the killing of thousands non-combatants including children.

Users who are viewing this thread