Sisu (3 Viewers)

Mucca Mad Boys

They are hopefully just waiting for Madison money.

They have two options.

Recieve the huge cash windfall and put the ckub up for sale on the rise up to league 1.

Recieve £5milion , they keep 50% to finance or repay some of their debt.

Give the other £2.5 million to Mastermind a return to the championship.

£1m invested in the team should be enough to get out of league 1 next year.

Then they can put the club up for sale as the value of the club rises in the championship.

So frustrating that it doesnt take alot of money to get out league 1! Hope they have the foresight to invest some of Maddison money as this may be our final gift horse.

As much as I’d hope that’d be the case that a chunk of any Maddison and maybe Wilson money made its way to Robins and TW, I don’t think it’s likely. I suppose if we got £5-10m from both players, you’d think (common sense, however, does not apply to CCFC) we’d get around £500k to £1.5m to take us up that next level.

Assuming they did, and we made a miraculous return to the Chmpionship... I question whether or not we’d be able to sustain our Championship status. I also doubt anyone but Hoffman and his motley crew would be interested in buying the club.
The best case might be more investors may join?

As a rule of thumb, I try my best to ignore who owns the club. I’m happy letting other people get angry at the ownership haha.

Astute

Who are SISU? Hope they don't pip us to 3rd place.

ajsccfc

Shout out to all the empty seats before SISU turned up, those protestors have some amazing foresight.

Users who are viewing this thread