Sisu... (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
do you think if i did it would have zero effect??

fuck it i'll protest outside his kids schools if it works...

some of you seem to have forgotten what's at stake here.

Have you forgotten these people are hard nosed business people with lots of cash, I am pretty sure if you were threatening their kids you would be dealt with.

Have a look at those Russians who slag off the Government and then just happen to die a couple of weeks later in unforeseen circumstances...

I know if you threatened mine you would be and it isn't the type of stuff you want to post on a public forum surely?

lordsummerisle

Brinner had a mass protest outside the Sisu offices in Mayfair last year, well I say mass protest, most would call it a small Post Office queue.

Still, that's one girl working on reception who'll never answer the buzzer again.

blend

No point trying to rouse the troops on here I'm afraid. Everyone has become obsessed with this fight between SISU ACL and CCC they've lost perspective on what is actually happening to our club. We're being royally shafted by SISU. This was probably in their plans from day one, anyone thinking they are making mistakes is completely missing the point. They are in the driving seat and couldn't care less whether we play football next season or not. Definitely time for action.

Sick Boy

What exactly is 'time for action'?

Harassing school children at the school gates? Sending emails to employees?

lordsummerisle

No point trying to rouse the troops on here I'm afraid. Everyone has become obsessed with this fight between SISU ACL and CCC they've lost perspective on what is actually happening to our club. We're being royally shafted by SISU. This was probably in their plans from day one, anyone thinking they are making mistakes is completely missing the point. They are in the driving seat and couldn't care less whether we play football next season or not. Definitely time for action.

Oh the irony..

Tom's Dad

Forgive me...i lost the will to follow this bollocks very closely a long time ago so i may have missed certain things...

but can someone please tell me if anyone has seriously tried to get SISU out of our club??

targetting investments they've made in other firms....targetting employees of said firms....just generally being an utter pain in the arse til they feck off??

The tactics of animal rights activists. Not something I'd be associated with?

Grendel

targetting employees of said firms....just generally being an utter pain in the arse til they feck off??

Targeting with what? Making them listen to all of Andy thorns post match interviews?

lifelongcityfan

I agree it is time for action. We should arrange a protest outside at the first of Timmy's meetings.
We cannot stand by and watch SISU tear this club apart in the objective to grab a piece of real estate

lordsummerisle

I agree it is time for action. We should arrange a protest outside at the first of Timmy's meetings.
We cannot stand by and watch SISU tear this club apart in the objective to grab a piece of real estate

Thank God that an American property speculator is unlikely to be interested in real estate.

lifelongcityfan

portsmouth fans staged sit ins and protests, it gained national attention. I not suggesting threats or anything like that, but whats wrong with a protest.
I am sure I will get the usual smug comments, but at thei rate the club will dissapear completely.

rustyredline

Sisu have teared the club apart. We are now told we have nowhere to play, are 70m odd debt and are playing in the lowest league in most fans lifetime. How could any other owner(s) possibly be worse than sisu. Only good thing may be they have made ACL's position more vulnerable which hopefully makes them(ACL) realise they need a successful ccfc for a successful ACL therefore creating a better deal for new owners. But in the meantime I think sisu have all but lost any chance of actually doing business with ACL during their weakening of ACL's position i.e. rent boycott, challenging council bail out. Don't want ACL calling the shots as has been in the past but don't want the club to steal the ricoh. New owners with a decent stake in the ricoh will be the outcome I hope for, with Higgs share bought up and sky blues getting the numbers in at ricoh. Plus better events and concerts and the ricoh being developed to it's full potential (Now Im dreaming and waffling)

dekker

You would have to be an utter tosspot to advocate threatening children outside their school.

and where did i say such a thing??

letting fishers kids know what a piece of shit their old man is is not the same thing as threatening them....

dekker

Have you forgotten these people are hard nosed business people with lots of cash, I am pretty sure if you were threatening their kids you would be dealt with.

Have a look at those Russians who slag off the Government and then just happen to die a couple of weeks later in unforeseen circumstances...

I know if you threatened mine you would be and it isn't the type of stuff you want to post on a public forum surely?

PMSL!!!

bring it on...they're hardly the russian mafia...ju-jitsu joy and fist of fury fisher...hahahahaha...

you're actually scared of SISU....ffs....tragic.

dekker

Can i suggest calling Sisus London office as much as possible... irratating them a lttle eases the pain

EXACTLY.

small actions like this carried out by lots of different people would make a difference....

at the moment they do what they want with no fear of retaliation by the fans....it's pathetic.

Colin1883

and where did i say such a thing??

letting fishers kids know what a piece of shit their old man is is not the same thing as threatening them....

A grown man intimidating children who have nothing to do with this situation.... ( unless you think they are guilty by association) ... It just seems wrong wrong wrong... Get a grip man!

dekker

portsmouth fans staged sit ins and protests, it gained national attention. I not suggesting threats or anything like that, but whats wrong with a protest.
I am sure I will get the usual smug comments, but at thei rate the club will dissapear completely.

has their been ANY protest any SISU at all??

dekker

By letting them know what you think of their father...

right.

so is that any different to those people who fall into the public eye and get targeted by the media???

i'm don't suggest even talkin to the kids frankly....just a presence there would be sufficient...i know how my missus would react if she had to deal with such shit dropping the kids off everyday.

we need to make his position..the position untenable for anyone associated with SISU...

to paraphrase 'liberate our club...by any means necessary'

Users who are viewing this thread