sisu (1 Viewer)

skyblue1523

Sisu are killing this club and i fear the worse is going to happen,if we don't wake up and smell the coffee we will be doing a luton.I for one can't see a way back until they have gone and for the sake of our club just go.

stevo_ccfc

Joy Seppalla is the worst manager we've ever had, her team talks are shocking, and don't get me started on her use of subs!

ChevyChase

I dont think we can blame SISU at all this season, they are not throwing away leads, costing us in every game. In fact this squad should be good enough for top 6 minimum. Just the right man is needed to get them working and install a backbone and a bit of mental strength

Monkeyface

I dont think we can blame SISU at all this season, they are not throwing away leads, costing us in every game. In fact this squad should be good enough for top 6 minimum. Just the right man is needed to get them working and install a backbone and a bit of mental strength

Don't know how you can be so sure we're good enough for a top 6, I haven't seen enough quality to suggest we can finish much above mid-table.

Sick Boy

Nah let's not blame sisu even though they got us in this mess

I forget that we were a massive success when they came here, no financial problems, never been involved in any relegation battles in the Championship....

skyblue1523

Sisu have let good players leave for nothing no investment tell the players that their bonus is not going to be renewed 4 weeks before season starts.How the hell is that telling the squad that they are behind them we need owners who care not faceless muppets

Real

For SISU to go, somebody needs to replace them. Who Is there with the finances to take over?

ashbyjan

There is no one out there but SISU will go sooner or later and then the brown stuff really will hit the fan. That is why the Sky Blue Trust is looking to be in position to be ready to pick up the pieces and try to save what would be left of the club when it does happen and unless we get promoted this season it will happen. Trust is not looking to buy the club or anything like that as some have alluded but is looking at ways of saving the club once SISU pull the plug and place us in admin/liquidation.

theprince

It is a worry that there are fans who think sisu will just trundle on pouring money and they have little of that left into a broken dream.

ashbyjan

Where do people think the money from the sales of Keogh and Bigi gone? Simply propping up the losses for a couple of months so SISU don't have to pay for their own incompetence. Some seem proud of the fact that SISU are now £700k behind in the rent to greedy ACL and blaming the evil council. Slashing the rent in half still not good enough. Fisher states we have the 2nd highest wage bill in this league - well who gave inexplicable contracts of around £1m combined wages to Sheff, Baker and Bell? We have lost decent players like Keogh, Cranie, Clingan etc and replaced them with very average journeyman players and surprise surprise we are one place outside the relegation zone in division 3 - and yet some still think all is ok and a new manager is going to come in and wave a magic wand and all will be solved.

theprince

The money not paid to ACL is our, that is the Coventry council tax payer, money. ACL is wholey owned by Coventry City Council. ACL made around £600k profit last year which is wiped out at the moment due to unpaid rent. SISU are trying to make ACL (the council) the bad guy and banking on them not bringing the club down. ACL must win this issue.

jacko63

should sisu have sold the club for a pound a long time ago... question how much money would they have saved if they had just walked away at that time until now ... supporting the club and do they think they will get their millions back i cant see why they want to keep us they really do seem clueless

Users who are viewing this thread