SISU will own 100% of the Arena... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

i agree ......... was just pointing out that the power of veto is a normal part of a private limited company memorandum & articles (rules)

True enough but I think we both see this as a different situation to a normal transfer of private shares, I do assume that the negotiation can ensure benefits to both sides. Permit sisu a revenue stream for activities on site for a return gaurentee that a proportion of increased revenue is spent on the club. Despite the negativity on here of the deal is do me correctly this is the only way forward.

wingy

I can't see how the council can veto a purchase of ACL shares from the charity. Mutton had an election on. He was showboating he still is.
Don't think any of the rethoric had any effect in the local elections KD ,but if he cocks this up for the people of this City ,the labour party will struggle in this City for the next twenty years.What he did when he spouted off as an individual was very naive ,stuck his head in the noose and now the Blair advisor in their camp comes into play ,Wondered what he'd been doing for the last couple of years.

wingy

True enough but I think we both see this as a different situation to a normal transfer of private shares, I do assume that the negotiation can ensure benefits to both sides. Permit sisu a revenue stream for activities on site for a return gaurentee that a proportion of increased revenue is spent on the club. Despite the negativity on here of the deal is do me correctly this is the only way forward.
How do they get these streams when Compass are in house for the next seven years.

Grendel

How do they get these streams when Compass are in house for the next seven years.

I assume compass pay a portion of revenue to ACL? This could be negotiated in the clubs favour as could car parking revenue from concerts and exhibitions. Then in turn sisu would have to demonstrate an arranging that such revenue is at least partly used to fund the club. The rent also will be massively reduced under such an arrangement, don't get me wrong I am no sisu apologist but at the minute we are living in suspended animation. This offers a way forward.

Astute

Getting rid of SISU is the best way forward. If them getting the Ricoh speeds it up let them have it

dick turpin

I still see some very DARK days ahead!!
Money SISU make going to our Club :thinking about:

The council Must have a written guarantee that Monies made at the Ricoh are invested in CCFC
and not any other part of the Sisu group
IF so then this could be good for us....but im still not convinced in sisu and i dont think i EVER will be

how many times must people be Mugged until they walk another path??

Users who are viewing this thread