SISU - who are they? (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Sisu Capital Limited is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm invests in the pubic equity, fixed income, and alternative investment markets of Europe with a focus on United Kingdom. It makes event driven investments in high yield and distressed debt securities for the restructuring of industrial companies. Sisu Capital was founded in 1997 and is based in London, United Kingdom.

THE BOARD

Ms. Joy Victoria Seppala is a Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Sisu Capital Ltd. She also serves as a Manager at Huntsman Advanced Materials LLC. From 1995 to 1998, Ms. Seppala served as Worldwide Head of the Special Situations Investment Group at Paribas Corporation in London. Prior to joining Paribas Corporation in 1992 as a Vice President, she worked for a number of years in the mergers and acquisitions departments of Kidder Peabody & Co. Incorporated, Drexel Burnham Lambert Incorporated, and Mitsubishi Trust & Banking Corporation.

Mr. Dermot John Coleman is a Founder, Partner, and Director at Sisu Capital Ltd. Previously, he was employed in the Global Special Situations Group at Banque Paribas in London.

Mr. Richard G. Erickson is a General Partner at Updata Partners. He has over 25 years of experience in public and private application development and systems integration and software companies. Mr. Erickson leads the firm’s information technology Services merger and acquisitions practice. Most recently, he was the President and Chief Executive Officer at AlphaNet Solutions Inc. In less than two years, Mr. Erickson drove the turn around, restructuring, and ultimate sale of the company in June 2003. Before this, he worked at iXL, where Mr. Erickson joined in late 1999 and became a Senior Vice President of U.S. Operations. During his tenure at iXL, Mr. Erickson headed the restructuring of an organization with over 2000 employees, the public-to-public company merger integration of iXL with Scient in 2001, and the divestiture and sale of several operating business units. He started his career in the early 1980's at Excelan, where he participated in the company's growth, initial public offer, and ultimate sale to Novell. Earlier, from 1987 to 1997, Mr. Erickson was one of two Principals at Digital Network Associates. Under his guidance, DNA grew from a start-up to almost $20 million in revenues when it was sold to United States Office Products in 1997. At USOP, Mr. Erickson subsequently played a key role in the acquisition, divestiture, and integration of numerous technology services businesses. He currently serves on the Board of Real Enterprise Solutions Development BV, Sisu Capital, Acclaris, Interactions, Jobs2Web, HotGigs.com, and Red Vision Systems. Mr. Erickson holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering from Villanova University.

Mr. Hugh Samuel is an Analyst at Sisu Capital Ltd.

Mr. Onyechinaedu Igwe is a Director at Sisu Capital Limited. He previously served as an Accountant and a Commodities Trader. Mr. Igwe received his education from Switzerland.

So who is Joy Seppala linked to?

http://www.marketvisual.com/d/a38cd6b6-9b78-4e1a-a184-14b7a1018bdc/Joy%2bSeppala

She is a on the board for the Takeover Panel http://www.thetakeoverpanel.org.uk/

To be continued...

AFCCOVENTRY

Cayman Islands?

Oberon Strategic Fd
Change of Name etc.
Oberon Strategic Fund
05 July 2007

STOCK EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

For Immediate Release

5th July 2007

Oberon Strategic Fund

Re: Change of Name, Appointment of New Manager and Investment Manager and
Creation of New Share Class

Introduction

The board of directors (the 'Directors') of Oberon Strategic Fund (the 'Fund')
wish to announce that SISU Capital Limited Partnership II (the 'New Investment
Manager') has acquired the business of Oberon Asset Management Limited ('Oberon
Asset Management'), the previous investment manager of the Fund and Oberon
Strategic Master Fund (the 'Master Fund').

As a result, the Fund and the Master Fund have changed their names to 'SISU
Oberon Strategic Fund' and 'SISU Oberon Strategic Master Fund' respectively with
effect from 29 May 2007.

The Directors also wish to announce that, with effect from 1 June 2007, SISU
Capital International Limited (the 'Manager') has been appointed as manager of
the Fund and the Master Fund pursuant to a management agreement dated 1 June
2007 (the 'Management Agreement') and the New Investment Manager, acting through
its general partner SISU Capital Limited, has been appointed investment manager
of the Fund and the Master Fund pursuant to an investment management agreement
dated 1 June 2007 (the 'Investment Management Agreement').

New Manager and Investment Manager

The Manager is an exempted company incorporated under the laws of the Cayman
Islands on 5 March 1998, which is wholly owned by Ms. Joy Seppala and Mr. Dermot
Coleman. The Manager is licensed as a mutual fund administrator in the Cayman
Islands.

The New Investment Manager is an English limited partnership registered on 17
January 2001. The general partner of the New Investment Manager is SISU Capital
Limited, a company incorporated with limited liability in England and Wales and
which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the United Kingdom
(the 'FSA'). As at the date of this announcement, the limited partners of the
New Investment Manager are Ms. Joy Seppala, Mr. Nick Mann, Mr. Colin Mills and
Mr. Dermot Coleman. As at 31 December 2006, the New Investment Manager had
approximately US$388 million funds under management.

Nick Mann, a director and principal of Oberon Asset Management, will continue to
be primarily responsible for the management of the assets of the Fund and the
Master Fund at the New Investment Manager. Helen Gorton will cease to be
involved in the management of the Fund and the Master Fund.

AFCCOVENTRY

Pay Rises for Hedge Fund Juniors
Oct 17, 2006
Hedge funds are increasing the rewards for junior staffers, boosting pay by over 10 percent in the past year as they hurry to catch up with the pace set by investment banks.

Claude Schwab, chief executive at the hedge fund search firm Schwab Enterprise, notes that top juniors at banks are now earning six figures annually. “Funny how banker analysts used to look with envy at hedge fund analyst pay," he says. "But now that banks are doing so well, hedge funds are looking to see what bankers get paid at the analyst level.”

It's not a U.S.-only trend, either. Peter Elliott, director at recruiter Emerson Chase City, says it's evident on both sides of the Atlantic. Dermot Coleman, a director at the London-based fund Sisu Capital, tells eFinancialCareers that trainees who scale the ranks are being given ownership stakes. “When someone joins as a graduate, they need to know how they will become a principal of the fund - whether through direct equity in the management company or a stake in a sub-fund,” he says.

For example, Sisu has made three people principals in a distressed-debt fund it launched 18 months ago. While payouts are unlikely to be immediate, the move makes long term sense: Sisu’s staff might earn generous payouts even after the banking cycle has turned.

Comments (0)
View all comments

AFCCOVENTRY

STOCK EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT

For Immediate Release 20 May, 2011

The SISU Capital Fund Limited

Re: Cancellation of Listing

The Directors of The SISU Capital Fund Limited ("the Fund") wish to announce that they have applied to the Irish Stock Exchange to delist the Class A Euro Shares and the Class A USD Shares (the "Shares") of the Fund.

Application has been made for the Shares of the Fund to be removed from the Official List and from trading on the Main Securities Market of the Irish Stock Exchangeand the Irish Stock Exchange has agreed that the Fund will be delisted with effect from 20 May, 2011.

Godiva

I can't wait for AFCCOVENTRY's conclusion on the stuff he has digged up.

AFCCOVENTRY

A carry company for SISU? Based in Edinburgh? Moving funds around.... but balance is £0

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC268242

SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED
Established 24/05/2004

inShare
Company Information

The status of SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED recorded at Companies house is: Active

SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED was first registered at Companies House on 24/05/2004 as a "Private Limited with share capital" company, registration number SC268242.

This company has not yet filed an annual return stating their SIC code or description of their activities.
Registered office address

50 LOTHIAN ROAD,
EDINBURGH
MIDLOTHIAN
EH3 9WJ

(Find all company directors at EH3 9WJ )
Officers

Mr Onyechinaeduanaghaefuuzo Nnatuwereugo Igwe
Mr Dermot John Coleman
Ms Joy Victoria Seppala
(A breakdown of Directors and Secretaries is coming early next week including all related companies)

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT

To improve our website and add more data we need to spread the word about Company Check.
Please click the +1 button below to help us and in return we can add more free company data.

By clicking +1 you will NOT leave this page.
The below financials figures are extracted from accounts filed on 01/03/2011 at Companies House and digitised by ukdata.com .

Cash at Bank

From the most recent set of accounts filed by SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED their cash at bank in 2010 was:

£0

2010 £0
Net Worth

From the most recent set of accounts filed by SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED their net worth (calculated as Shareholders Funds minus Intangible Assets) in 2010 was:

£0

2010 £0
2009 £1
2007 £0
2006 £1
Total Liabilities

From the most recent set of accounts filed by SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED their total liabilities in 2010 were:

£0

2010 £0
2009 £69
2008 £69
2007 £0
2006 £0
2004 £0
Total Current Liabilities

From the most recent set of accounts filed by SISU CAPITAL CARRY PARTNERS LIMITED their total current liabilities in 2010 were:

£0

2010 £0
2009 £69
2008 £69
2007 £0
2006 £0
2004 £0

Mr T - Sukka!

SiSU i pity the fools!

They are only intrested in £, this means bad news for CCFC. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/t...sectors/banking_and_finance/article589499.ece

This line worries me JOY SEPPALA "I’m not one for publicity and I do not care what people — beyond my investors and my family — think of me"
This means if there is money to be made, then she will go for it, Clingan, Turner, Juke will be sold if SISU give the nod to do so. Its looking very likely at least one will go soon.

les_miserables

SiSU i pity the fools!

They are only intrested in £, this means bad news for CCFC. http://business.timesonline.co.uk/t...sectors/banking_and_finance/article589499.ece

This line worries me JOY SEPPALA "I’m not one for publicity and I do not care what people — beyond my investors and my family — think of me"
This means if there is money to be made, then she will go for it, Clingan, Turner, Juke will be sold if SISU give the nod to do so. Its looking very likely at least one will go soon.
This might explain why Turner's injury has dragged on, just a week to go until the window closes, i can't see anyone paying 2 to 3 million without him playing for 9 months

cornoccfc

Feck me he has a long name!

Mr Onyechinaeduanaghaefuuzo Nnatuwereugo Igwe

I'm sure he's emailed me, about claiming many millions of pounds which I could only access by providing them with my bank account details.

tbh444

Always made me laugh in the early sisu days when people would spout "ah but we're now run by proper hard-nosed investors who know what they're doing, as opposed to the previous bunch of jokers"... choosing to invest in ccfc in the first place didn't exactly help back up such a theory

singers_pore

COMPANY OVERVIEW

Sisu Capital Limited is a privately owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm has invested in Coventry City despite having no understanding of the football industry. SISU have thrown approx. 30m pounds at the club without increasing its real value. Refuses to accept the commerical reality that it is holding an asset that is worthless.

THE BOARD

Ms. Joy Victoria Seppala is the most inappropriately named women in the world. "Joy"!! I ask you! Her parents were comedians on the US circuit.

Mr. Dermot John Coleman is a publican of a struggling bar in Dublin.

Mr. Richard G. Erickson is the long lost brother of a Swedish football tycoon who is currently buying every available player for LCFC using completely legitimate funds given to him by someone he met in a bar in Pat Pong, Bangkok.

Mr. Hugh Samuel is a boring bod at Sisu Capital Ltd.

Mr. Onyechinaedu Igwe is a the Director of Nigerian investments at Sisu Capital Limited. Speciality: 419 scams. Has a daughter at a finishing school in Geneva, Switzerland. Defintely does not have HIV.

Disclaimer: The above is for comedy value only. All bios are fictional and bear no resemblance to any persons either known or unknown. Phew!

trevelfarandwide

joy seppala

she is the problem...

Summed up nicely, here.

Toxic witch, who would eat her young if they stepped out of line. Probably.

Captain Dart

vow

SiSU i pity the fools!

They are only intrested in £, this means bad news for CCFC. The Times & The Sunday Times

Thread bump alert!
The highlighted words from August 2011, unfortunately the link doesn't appear to work, but if she's said that, then I don't believe she's been doing herself any favours and flies in the face of what Fisher said regarding her being hurt by comments/witches hats etc.

p.s. she may have changed this attitude, but she's just too quiet for my liking and Fisher is just a PR disaster.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

...has she got decent legs ?

Users who are viewing this thread