SISU v Leeds' prospective new owner... (1 Viewer)

@richh87

Can't help but be worried for the Leeds fans with their proposed new takeover; but it made me think - who would I rather owned CCFC, SISU or Cellino?

The BBC have written a good piece on the guy's history. He seems nuts, sacking 35 managers in 21 years, but has the success of the club at heart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26006243

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lewys33

you forgot option number 3.

3) set fire to your eyelids whilst listening to one direction

Moff

Can't help but be worried for the Leeds fans with their proposed new takeover; but it made me think - who would I rather owned CCFC, SISU or Cellino?

The BBC have written a good piece on the guy's history. He seems nuts, sacking 35 managers in 21 years, but has the success of the club at heart.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26006243

Yes he must have the success of the club at heart. You are talking about the same man who moved Cagliari 500 miles from their home to ground share with Trieste are you? :facepalm:

RoboCCFC90

Yes he must have the success of the club at heart. You are talking about the same man who moved Cagliari 500 miles from their home to ground share with Trieste are you? :facepalm:

So that would be like us Groundsharing in the Highlands?? Sisu seem like Saint's compared to this fella.

@richh87

That's true, but wasn't his new stadium unfit for use?

Also, he financed promotion to Serie A.

It's a tough one. He hasn't tried to force Cagliari out of existence...

@richh87

The Cellino guy is clearly nuts, but made his club more successful. I don't think just comparing distance moved makes him a worse owner. CCFC may aswell be 500 miles away as far as I'm concerned

Moff

That's true, but wasn't his new stadium unfit for use?

Also, he financed promotion to Serie A.

It's a tough one. He hasn't tried to force Cagliari out of existence...

I think it was his way of trying to force plans for a new ground to be approved...it wasnt, and so Cagliari are back at their original home. Could almost be a stage rehearsal for us.

I dont think SISU are trying to force us out of existence, they are just ignorant stupid twats of the highest order who have no idea on how football and it fans work. They just want to get their hands on their cash and without a ground they are screwed.

@richh87

I think it was his way of trying to force plans for a new ground to be approved...it wasnt, and so Cagliari are back at their original home. Could almost be a stage rehearsal for us.

I dont think SISU are trying to force us out of existence, they are just ignorant stupid twats of the highest order who have no idea on how football and it fans work. They just want to get their hands on their cash and without a ground they are screwed.

Yeah I agree with much of that. The thing is with SISU though, they only care about their investment, and may well liquidate us to get every penny they can. I don't think this guy would do that, so I think I'd rather have him than them.

Hobo

Football fans do not deserve either party.

ratovan2

Bizarre, they have now unsacked Brian McDermott ( apparently the italian nut job did it off his own back ) you couldn`t make this stuff up lol[h=1][/h]

@richh87

Bizarre, they have now unsacked Brian McDermott ( apparently the italian nut job did it off his own back ) you couldn`t make this stuff up lol[h=1][/h]

Talksport said that Leeds fans blocked his car in at Elland Road which helped get the message across

stupot07

Think I would rather have sisu, as inept as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

@richh87

Think I would rather have sisu, as inept as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

How come Stu? There's a fair chance their legacy will be no more CCFC.

If have thought that's far worse than anything this clown has done.

@richh87

Also the guy has financed them to the top flight - SISU wouldn't do that

@richh87

Christ, didn't realise there could be two people that far up Sisu's arse!

Was Ranson's more than SISU's. Liked what he said, liked the signings. Not so impressed by Coleman obviously, but at the time it all seemed good work from Ranson.

Sometimes you put faith in people and they let you down. Doesn't make you a tosser, just that you were wrong. I prefer to give people my support while they're at City and be proved wrong, rather than back nobody for fear of being wrong. That wouldn't appeal to me, it's too negative and lacking in excitement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The BBC report says they doubt if he will pass the FL Fit and proper owner test.

Are they having a laugh. Attila the Hun could have passed that

lordsummerisle

Was Ranson's more than SISU's. Liked what he said, liked the signings. Not so impressed by Coleman obviously, but at the time it all seemed good work from Ranson.

Sometimes you put faith in people and they let you down. Doesn't make you a tosser, just that you were wrong. I prefer to give people my support while they're at City and be proved wrong, rather than back nobody for fear of being wrong. That wouldn't appeal to me, it's too negative and lacking in excitement.

Never understood the free pass that Ranson is still given, dreadful man who brought Sisu in here, appointed some of the worst managers in our history, made little or no profit in the transfer market(for us anyway), and didn't give a toss about us.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-...62-in-run-around-players-on-transfer-bet.html

Tonylinc

The FL don't give a fig provided that their precious fixtures are fulfilled and that they get their cut. It is they who are not fit and proper!

Was

You're not allowed to change your opinion. Them's the rules.

If any new facts come your way just ignore them.

Gold Star Super Fan

Grendel

Gold Star Super Fan

You haven't changed your opinion of ranson though have you?

ccfcway

"one thing i can guarantee, we will leave this club better than we found it"

:thinking about:

lordsummerisle

Gold Star Super Fan

Don't like Sisu - "You're a Villa/Leicester fan".

Don't end every post with Sisu Out "You're a Villa/Leicester fan".

You don't change your modus operandi that's for sure.

Maybe you're just not patient enough?

Anyone think that Ranson/Sisu are going about it the right way?

GinettasStickySofa: "Yes. But it won't be appreciated by our fans for a few good years I reckon".

Patience dear boy, patience.

Don't like Sisu - "You're a Villa/Leicester fan".

Don't end every post with Sisu Out "You're a Villa/Leicester fan".

You don't change your modus operandi that's for sure.

Maybe you're just not patient enough?

Patience dear boy, patience.

Haha very good.

Careful you don't slip off that fence. Didn't you throw a few insults when someone claimed the Trust were being threatened by SISU?

Disappeared off that thread pretty sharpish when the news broke didn't you? :D

Gold Star Super Fan

lordsummerisle

Haha very good.

Careful you don't slip off that fence. Didn't you throw a few insults when someone claimed the Trust were being threatened by SISU?

Gold Star Super Fan

Don't think that was the case at all, check the thread and see what i said when the news actually came out?

Youi disappeared for about 2 years anyway when you said that Ranson denied any involvement with that hedge-fund that supplied money for players to Cardiff when he was Chairman and I posted a link to an interview with him pushing them in Directors Magazine.

letsallsingtogether

That's the problem we are all wrong sometime just that some people think they are above it all.

Haha very good.

Gold Star Super Fan

Some people have a 90% failure rate.

In fact, I'm struggling to think of 10% where Ginetta could claim to be right.

Well Lord, seeing as you spend your entire life trying not to be wrong on an Internet forum I'll take your word for it.

Gold Star Super Fan

@richh87

I feel we may have gone a little off track...

...we were all agreeing that this Italian geezer still isn't as bad as "we'll liquidate the club" SISU

I feel we may have gone a little off track...

...we were all agreeing that this Italian geezer still isn't as bad as "we'll liquidate the club" SISU

I'll go out on a limb and agree with you.

I'm hoping to be right 10% of the time by 2020 - I'm sure Lord will let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread