SISU statement (1 Viewer)

Limey

Expected tomorrow I saw on clubs Twitter. Any early bets on content?

skybluepm2

Will be a complete waste of time reading it.

‘We believe this, the council did that’. Nothing noteworthy I suspect, perhaps they can give us an inkling just how long they aim to continue this futile nonsense, but other than that it’ll be drivel conducted by Seppala and Fisher. What we want to hear and what we will get will be light years apart.

GaryJones

I hope they clearly explain why they are continuing litigation so we can all understand it.
Also what the plan is in all the possible scenarios going forward into next season.
They need to clarify their actions fast!

ceetee

Well, whatever, I'm not holding my breath because I don't expect to hear anything constructive,,,,,,but I'll be first to cheer if I'm proved wrong by something that benefits the club

ccfcrob

They were never going to release anything before the game tonight. That just wouldn't make sense.

I anticipate it will be tomorrow at 9 am

Malaka

Can they (SISU) carry on with the court application if they sell the club?

Captain Dart

They were never going to release anything before the game tonight. That just wouldn't make sense.

I anticipate it will be tomorrow at 9 am
When is this meeting with the secretary of state?

Edit: we have an answer..

Last edited:

Magwitch

Who will represent sisu in at this meeting ? Will it be Sepalla herself or this mysterious Dermot Coleman ? As we know Tim Fisher and Boddy have stated a number of times they are not sisu but ccfc.

Users who are viewing this thread