SISU Promises, Lies, holding back info and / deliberately misleading (1 Viewer)

dongonzalos

I am hoping to initiate this post and keep it going.
I would like to keep a record of SISU's promises and when they turn out to be a lies.

I will start with the first couple of lies since the Fisher era. I am sure some of you may have some examples from the past.

1)

24 Feb 2012 – NEWS: ANDY THORN: NO MORE LOANS FOR COVENTRY CITY THIS SEASON

25 Feb 2012 – Coventry City still looking for loans, insists Tim Fisher. COVENTRY City insist they are still looking for players to sign during the emergency loan ...

within days of this CCFC are in a transfer embargo.

This suggest to me AT new and told us the truth whilst Fisher lied

2)

"There is nothing untoward about this and it is perfectly normal to be negotiating funding with the owner. We would hope to secure funding commitments in the very next few weeks. The owner has previously funded the club for a period of more than four years and, is currently reviewing our budget proposal for the coming year. 2nd March 2012

Fisher either lied or exaggerated it is now 24th April and we are still negotiating?

23rd April Fisher is quoted as saying they are GOING to put a budget proposal in front of the board and BEGIN negotiating with sisu as soon as possible.

Interesting considering this has been happening since 02nd March?

3) Fishers very positive write up about next season in the telegraph dated 23rd April 2012. The same day Both Richard Key and Coventry City Council confirm that SISU are considering putting the club into liquidation

Paxman II

You are listening to all the gossip and then drawing your own conclusions.

The truth will out eventually and we will all get to know.

akira1984

Tha latter is rumour/statement, the two prior are particularly viable.
The Cllr's statement clearly said “At the moment, there seems to be more threats than negotiation – the threat to put the club into liquidation. It really is time for Sisu to realise Coventry doesn’t bow at the knee to threats.”

That tells me SISU are just trying to make any possible sale more attractive to them.

dongonzalos

You are listening to all the gossip and then drawing your own conclusions.

The truth will out eventually and we will all get to know.

Sorry Paxman but I have deliberately avoided rumour. There was a lot more I could have put in. I am sticking to facts.

I am affraid the current Labour Council Leader quoted in the telegraph about SISU threatening liquidation is fact. There is no way he is making that up.

The other 2 the evidence is there

dongonzalos

I am hoping to initiate this post and keep it going.
I would like to keep a record of SISU's promises and when they turn out to be a lies.

I will start with the first couple of lies since the Fisher era. I am sure some of you may have some examples from the past.

1)

24 Feb 2012 – NEWS: ANDY THORN: NO MORE LOANS FOR COVENTRY CITY THIS SEASON

25 Feb 2012 – Coventry City still looking for loans, insists Tim Fisher. COVENTRY City insist they are still looking for players to sign during the emergency loan ...

within days of this CCFC are in a transfer embargo.

This suggest to me AT new and told us the truth whilst Fisher lied

2)

"There is nothing untoward about this and it is perfectly normal to be negotiating funding with the owner. We would hope to secure funding commitments in the very next few weeks. The owner has previously funded the club for a period of more than four years and, is currently reviewing our budget proposal for the coming year. 2nd March 2012

Fisher either lied or exaggerated it is now 24th April and we are still negotiating?

23rd April Fisher is quoted as saying they are GOING to put a budget proposal in front of the board and BEGIN negotiating with sisu as soon as possible.

Interesting considering this has been happening since 02nd March?

3) Fishers very positive write up about next season in the telegraph dated 23rd April 2012. The same day Both Richard Key and Coventry City Council confirm that SISU are considering putting the club into liquidation

4)

Lie number 4 Fisher said that Hoffman cannot find investors. That he has tried but cant find any. Hoffman today the investors are still there but they want more information as it is league 1. He will tell us when they are no longer there.

Users who are viewing this thread