Sisu planning to ask FA to let them move CCFC franchise to Glasgow? (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

Heard this rumour tonight off a mate. Cant be true can it? Who do I trust, Sisu or my tipsy mate?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
01-no-bullshit.jpg

rob9872

If it does then we need to find a niche to join in the sectarian wars. I think I'll convert to be a Muslim or maybe a Pastafarian

OyJimmy

I know it sounds barmy but that's what he said. Also he muttered something about us bringing back an old green and White kit we once wore pre war?

Grendel

Yes I am sure it is going to happen. I suppose we have to decide if we are to become Catholic or Protestent and then watch all the Celtic or Rangers fans leave their club in droves to support "Sky Blue", oh sorry "Green and White", Glasgow Coventry.

More likely to get a bigger fansbase in the Shetland Isles.

ashbyjan

I think you'll find we are moving to Quinta de Lago in Portugal so ken can attend games without the hassle of private jets and that hovel at coombe abbey. His young oiled up pool boy "friend" is very excited by the prospect

Nonleagueherewecome

Yes I am sure it is going to happen. I suppose we have to decide if we are to become Catholic or Protestent and then watch all the Celtic or Rangers fans leave their club in droves to support "Sky Blue", oh sorry "Green and White", Glasgow Coventry.

More likely to get a bigger fansbase in the Shetland Isles.

Are we poised to add to the mix by becoming Glasgow's first Muslim club?

Otis

This is excellent.

It is only a mere 5 hours on the train. That means a combined journey time of 10 hours. Brilliant. Only then need to add 45 mins to get to and from the station this end and 45 mins to and from the station that end and you have a total journey time of 11.5 hours every home game.

It is incredibly do-able. Flippin fantastic. Can't wait. :):)

Astute

Sounds like a good idea to me. I am closer to Glasgow than Cov. Could also travel with eldest son as he is a Motherwell supporter.

wingy

Dublin would be appropriate ,remember SAm Hamman,where is he now with his pots of money,it would only cost between £300-400 per match and eat up the whole weekend

Astute

Dublin would be appropriate ,remember SAm Hamman,where is he now with his pots of money,it would only cost between £300-400 per match and eat up the whole weekend

That's how much and how long I need to allow for each game and I don't have any water to get over other than on a bridge. Glasgow would save me a fortune and allow me to go more often.

I vote for Glasgow

Users who are viewing this thread