SISU piss Judge off! (1 Viewer)

RegisWinner

On dismissing the application to appeal, the judge said: “The claimants contend that I made 'numerous and serious errors of fact'.
“A judge does not err simply because he does not draw factual conclusions which one party urges upon him...
“I did not accept the picture which the claimants sought to paint. I set out my factual conclusions, and the evidence upon which they were based...
“I do not accept that I was not entitled to make the factual findings I did make... and I do not consider there is a realistic possibility that the claimants would persuade the Court of Appeal that I was not entitled to make any of the material findings I did make.”
He also said he rejected the appeal as it was in “everyone’s interests” not to prolong matters.

robbiethemole

Hey Timmy might have an NVQ in basic law and could be right, whilst this experienced High Court Judge has got it all wrong!!!

I know which one my money's on

Astute

Timothy had two choices. Piss the judge off or accept the wrath of Joy. He took the easy option.

ccfc92

Timothy had two choices. Piss the judge off or accept the wrath of Joy. He took the easy option.

I just hope they don't embark on ANOTHER appeal.

Although on the law of averages, they have to win eventually :thinking about:

Or is that why my betfair accout is heavily in the minus ;) :)

Astute

I just hope they don't embark on ANOTHER appeal.

Although on the law of averages, they have to win eventually :thinking about:

Or is that why my betfair accout is heavily in the minus ;) :)

Some saw the appeal to be able to have the JR as a victory so some would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread