SISU - OUT... what have you done to help rid CCFC Ltd of them ? (1 Viewer)

Sick Boy

Forget about doing anything in Coventry. Get down to the SISU offices and let everyone in London know what they are doing to our club

Be careful, I am sure the people of London will care passionately about it...let's hope it doesn't lead to another wave of riots.

Who are you going to protest to at SISU's offices?

_brian_

A few weeks ago, I crossed out the "IN!!!" on a "SISU IN!!!" banner from years back and replaced it with "OUT!!!", hung it up in my garage and invited a few friends round to look at it and started telling them that they needed to do more to save our club else they weren't true fans!

dadgad

Be careful, I am sure the people of London will care passionately about it...let's hope it doesn't lead to another wave of riots.

Who are you going to protest to at SISU's offices?

The cynic would rather do nothing but what is worse they pour scorn on those who actually do.
Be the change you want to see.

Grendel

The cynic would rather do nothing but what is worse they pour scorn on those who actually do.
Be the change you want to see.

No doubt there is more chance if you attending a protest than a Coventry city match whoever owns us.

torchomatic

I've told Tim I'm no longer going to sit on his lap until he changes his mind. Oh, and signed the petition. Richardson out!

lordsummerisle

People like that deserve the shit club they get.

Are you American?

Joining a "war" when it's just about over then claiming the credit?

Actually, more an Italian, change sides when it looks like the original side you're on is losing.

As I said on another thread, protests may have(may not though) made a difference a few years ago before they'd totally fucked it up, but you were far too busy cheering them on then.

Take your "more anti-sisu than thou" stance and shove it, you're worse than a fucking ex-smoker.

ajsccfc

All the people what don't do same as I do ain't not as good and big fan as me, I know that much for nothing.

dongonzalos

Are you American?

Actually, more an Italian, change sides when it looks like the original side you're on is losing.

As I said on another thread, protests may have(may not though) made a difference a few years ago before they'd totally fecked it up, but you were far too busy cheering them on then.

Take your "more anti-sisu than thou" stance and shove it, you're worse than a fecking ex-smoker.

Hello Francisco

Are you American?

As I said on another thread, protests may have(may not though) made a difference a few years ago before they'd totally fecked it up, but you were far too busy cheering them on then.

Take your "more anti-sisu than thou" stance and shove it, you're worse than a fecking ex-smoker.

Why would I have protested before they started making the wrong decisions?

Nobody could give a tiny fuck if you and google search knew SISU's next moves before Hoffman, Ranson, Elliott, the "more anti-sisu than thou" crew, or even SISU did. This isn't a competition.

If you prefer to sit there sniffing your own farts then that's your prerogative but don't mock those making an effort to change things.

lordsummerisle

Why would I have protested before they started making the wrong decisions?

Nobody could give a tiny fuck if you and google search knew SISU's next moves before Hoffman, Ranson, Elliott, the "more anti-sisu than thou" crew, or even SISU did. This isn't a competition.

If you prefer to sit there sniffing your own farts then that's your prerogative but don't mock those making an effort to change things.

You're making it a competition.

I'm not the one to accuse anybody of not being a "proper fan".

A line you frequently used on the other side of the debate too, your tactics and arguments don't change, just the side of the fence you shout them from.

@richh87

A line you frequently used on the other side of the debate too, your tactics and arguments don't change, just the side of the fence you shout them from.

You really do need to knock this 'I knew what SISU would do all along' bollocks on the head though - it's as convincing as Tim Fisher.

lordsummerisle

You really do need to knock this 'I knew what SISU would do all along' bollocks on the head though - it's as convincing as Tim Fisher.

True though.

Unfortunately, as an avowed disliker of Ranson, I found myself on the side of what Ranson allegedly really thought, whilst you, Ginetta and others found yourselves even more firmly behind Sisu by agreeing with everything he said which apparently wasn't what he wanted but was what Sisu wanted.

Must be confusing for you, comes from not having independant thought though.

No shades of grey for you at all are there?

Sisu = God and then Sisu = Evil, holding two diametrically opposing views must be exhausting.

Now go and knit a Sisu Out banner, just have to go over the "In" bit you have on your old one.

At least my 'tactics and arguments' have reasoning.

In 3 years time, if CCFC is a non-league club playing out it's matches in Walsall and heading for liquidation, at least I can say I didn't just sit ON the fence and say "I told you so".

lordsummerisle

In 3 years time, if CCFC is a non-league club playing out it's matches in Walsall and heading for liquidation, at least I can say I didn't just sit ON the fence and say "I told you so".

You still believe everything that Sisu and their mouthpieces say then?

Not much changed for either of us then, I still don't believe a word they say, you take it as gospel.

Grendel

But that is not going to happen you idiot.

You still believe everything that Sisu and their mouthpieces say then?

Not much changed for either of us then, I still don't believe a word they say, you take it as gospel.

Did I not say "If" ??

SISU are one of the 8 bidders. Unless you know something nobody else does (and I wouldn't surprised if you claimed you do) we cannot rule out the idea of them regaining control of the club.

lordsummerisle

Did I not say "If" ??

SISU are one of the 8 bidders. Unless you know something nobody else does (and I wouldn't surprised if you claimed you do) we cannot rule out the idea of them regaining control of the club.

Their position is untenable, you know it, I know it, and they know it.

All just negotiating tactics.

Their position is untenable, you know it, I know it, and they know it.

All just negotiating tactics.

We all hope you're right of course. But we also know that it would be very easy for the administrator to let them write off their own debt and go from there.

Then we'd be hoping that the football league step in, or something similar.

So in the meantime some of us are trying to bring the matter to a head and put any pressure on we can. Why the fuck not?

Voice_of_Reason

I think Companies House might soon be asking questions about the Company's Accounts ! Paul Appleton has a duty to inform them of any "irregularities" or, if any, "false accounting". Watch this space.

lordsummerisle

We all hope you're right of course. But we also know that it would be very easy for the administrator to let them write off their own debt and go from there.

Then we'd be hoping that the football league step in, or something similar.

So in the meantime some of us are trying to bring the matter to a head and put any pressure on we can. Why the fuck not?

Look if they're willing to go into administration(with all the attendant bad publicity and cans of worms being opened), openly talk about moving to another ground for 3 years, taking about 2000 fans at most with them, I don't think that a few, and it is a few, fans standing around with banners is going to influence them.

Look if they're willing to go into administration(with all the attendant bad publicity and cans of worms being opened), openly talk about moving to another ground for 3 years, taking about 2000 fans at most with them, I don't think that a few, and it is a few, fans standing around with banners is going to influence them.

You're right, SISU couldn't give a shit about the community. They've made that abundantly clear. Where pressure needs to be exerted is on the football league and generally bringing in media attention - something that public protests will do.

You'll notice that all efforts so far have been on the relevant authorities, not SISU.

@richh87

You're right, SISU couldn't give a shit about the community. They've made that abundantly clear. Where pressure needs to be exerted is on the football league and generally bringing in media attention - something that public protests will do.

You'll notice that all efforts so far have been on the relevant authorities, not SISU.

Agree 100% with this. It's very defeatist to say that protests don't work, when in fact we all know that quite often they do. Efforts need to be focussed on the Football League and Administrator.

lordsummerisle

Agree 100% with this. It's very defeatist to say that protests don't work, when in fact we all know that quite often they do. Efforts need to be focussed on the Football League and Administrator.

Really? When have the Football League or FA ever removed an owner of a football club themselves?

Lots of unsuitable(and crooked) owners of clubs, but I really can't think of one instance when an owner has been "de-selected" as it were.

Clubs have been punished, but the owners?

Genuine question here, has it ever happened before?

hutch1972

You can do all the protesting you like and at the end of the day sadly it'll make no difference, all you have to do is look at Blackburn to see that

You can add the likes of Liverpool,Man U and Derby ( who protested for a long time before they got bored and gave up )
I signed the petition, but can somebody tell me any teams supporters who have actually succeeded in getting rid of their owners by protest ! Works on managers but as far as i am aware not the board.
The only way SISU will leave this club is by being bought out , not by protest in any form.

Really? When have the Football League or FA ever removed an owner of a football club themselves?

Lots of unsuitable(and crooked) owners of clubs, but I really can't think of one instance when an owner has been "de-selected" as it were.

Clubs have been punished, but the owners?

Genuine question here, has it ever happened before?

It is their golden share to hand over is it not?

We all laugh at this 'fit and proper' owners test but while it's there we should be doing all we can to bring the matter to light.

@richh87

We should indeed be doing all we can to stop the golden share being granted to Holdings - or a SISU controlled CCFC Ltd.

You may say that protests don't work - but it depends on in what form you protest. Voting with your feet and hitting the owner in the pocket happens all the time, and low attendances coupled with massive losses does get rid of owners.

So protests work - and there are examples everywhere of that. The 'Not One Penny More' campaign is the best protest we could do. As for the other forms of protest, well they are all worth doing. It's lazy and weak to bend over and take it.

ajsccfc

Yeah, anyone giving one more penny is basically hiring hitmen from this point. Boo these people! They're not doing what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread