SISU OUT T-Shirts!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Ernie Machin

Lets get EVERY FAN to stand up for what we believe in.

And let's make a few quid while we're at it.

Forgive my cynicism, I'd love to see the whole stadium in them, but it'd probably be about as effective as the Man Utd 'Yellow and Gold till the Club is sold' campaign.

rob9872

£9 for a 50p t-shirt and a black marker pen?

shmmeee

It's too small, you need a kit of 7 with all the letters on. Or SISU on the front and OUT! on the back.

Don't know why I'm saying this as I don't agree with the protests...

torchomatic

I'm still going to have SUSI TOU on mine.

Walking Bird

:thinking about::thinking about:Might try this.
SISUOUT1.jpg

SISUOUT2.jpg

georgehudson

sisu out t-shirts!!!!!!!!!!!

why do we not individually buy a city shirt and just have one big letter printed on the back of it, either S - U - S - I - T - O - U , choose your letter, then arrange ourselves strategically, turn round, do 'the posnan' so the message is sent.
Oh, hang on a minute, anyone doing the posnan with a lighter in their pocket, that'd be a fire hazard wouldn't it.
Not allowed to stand up,
Utter continuous dire nonsence from the hierarchy at OUR club,
maybe a survey and a rating of marks out of ten for what you think of them individually,
and how they have conducted themselves,
mine,
KD = 1/10
PC = 0/10
OE = 2/10
LB = 0/10
JC = 3/10
new highly paid financial expert imports 0/10

Nonleagueherewecome

I find the t-shirts can't really be seen from a distance like the banners can.

What we need is either:

1) Someone to start manufacturing SISU OUT banners, replete with fire certificate.
AND/OR
2) So many people to bring banners that there is no way the stewturds can confiscate them all, or indeed evict all the fans displaying them. I think we can rely on fan humour to ensure that a load pop up at the bottom of the stand, just as they get to the top to remove the ones up there..and so on.

How SISU have the gall to be actually throwing fans out, given our desperate need for supporters, is incredibly baffling!

Users who are viewing this thread