SISU Out Protests Plan Thread. (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Everyone should move to empty seats in block 17/18/19(always sold out in 15/16) with 5mins to go and stay and have a massive sing song about sisu after the game

Ashdown

Amongst all the other ideas that people are muting I suggest a mass 'Wearing of Black'............symbolic to the slow death of the club and per the Eric Black protest.

skybluesben

Amongst all the other ideas that people are muting I suggest a mass 'Wearing of Black'............symbolic to the slow death of the club and per the Eric Black protest.

We could do that as well mate!

jaws wilson

I am not naïve about sisu but is it worth putting protests on hold 2 c what happens with sisu. I realise that the letter and tv appearances r there nervousness about protests. Is it possible our financial difficulties r due 2 not enough fans going 2 games and that from now on we need 2 live within our means. If sisu were asset stripping they would have sold clingan and jukebox

valiant15

The reason they didn't sell clingan is cos nobody put an offer in and do you really think if Boro upped the bid to 1.5 mill he'd still be here lol.

cazmas

get real clingan to leeds they have no money
duke to middlesboro they have no money
cov entry mcdonald signs we have no money
who's improved their squad

skybluesben

We are still having a Derby Protest if anyone not been sucked in by SISUs shit............. :blue::blue:

skybluesben

22 Watford 5 -5 3
23 Coventry 5 -3 2
24 Doncaster 5 -6 1

Doncaster......

Users who are viewing this thread