SISU Out Protests Plan Thread. (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

Instead of having a million topics about what we should do i think it would be better if we had just 1 thread everyone could find.

So far we have:

SISU Out A4 hand held banners
SISU Out T-shirts
SISU Out large banners
Chanting SISU Out

Other possible Ideas:

Tying A large banner to balloons and get it stuck under the roof so the goons cant get it.
Letting blue balloons go at the start of the game.

I think there should be a protest before and after the game to get some cameras on the protests and storming the lobby really got to them! :claping hands:

(Nick if possible could you sticky this so its easy to find?)

A4 BANNER:

SISU.png

PDF: http://www.4shared.com/document/tDlggNLM/A4SISU.html?
Word Document: http://www.4shared.com/document/fE3ZdcXv/A4SISU.html?

Last edited:
Tying A large banner to balloons and get it stuck under the roof so the goons cant get it.
Letting blue balloons go at the start of the game.

Loving this idea! Very original.

I think the biggest problem we'll have is getting all this stuff through the turnstiles. I have a feeling they'll be instructed to not let any of these banners etc through.

chiefdave

Instead of having a million topics about what we should do i think it would be better if we had just 1 thread everyone could find.

good idea, better to have anything in one place.

SISU Out A4 hand held banners

does anyone know a printer? if you could get a few thousand pro printed it would look fantastic, something similar to what the club did at the Chelsea game. Maybe a couple of business would sponsor it? You can get 10K A3 posters done for about £800 if you're paying full whack. See if there's a couple of boozers or other business that would pay up.

SISU Out T-shirts

It would be great if a group of people could coordinate to get tickets camera side.

SISU Out large banners

To get one over on the stewards from what I remember from my days touring with bands all you need to do to get a fire safety certificate is take the banner down the fire station and use a flame retardent spray on it, they then give you the certificate.

It would def be worth someone making contact with Sky and tell them what is planned, they love this sort of thing and if they know it's happening it might help get coverage. They might also highlight it, or more than they already would, in the pre match, half time, post match segments. Ideally someone should get hold of a contact number on the day so if the club do start confiscating stuff on the day before it makes it onto TV that can be relayed to Sky who would probably bring it up. They might even be able to quiz Orange Ken on why they aren't allowing protests!

Do we know, or can we find out, who the ex pros are for the Sky team? Could also be worth trying to get word to them as well. In fact for the SISU out campaign as a whole it wouldn't be a bad shout to get in contact with former players and see who will go on the record, if you could get a couple of ex players along to a protest sure the coverage would increase.

singers_pore

Some great ideas here. Also, we need more numbers - 100s rather than dozens - so that the protestors are not intimidated by the security goons in the orange bibs.

kg82

In fact for the SISU out campaign as a whole it wouldn't be a bad shout to get in contact with former players and see who will go on the record, if you could get a couple of ex players along to a protest sure the coverage would increase.

That's a good idea. I know on twitter and stuff like that Huckerby and Whelan have aired some concerns over the clubs running.

Regarding getting a business to help us out, would be great if we could get local coventry businesses involved in our efforts, showing that the city is turning against Sisu in a big way, someone should try n get a couple of local companies to sponsor it or something..

SkyBlueDickie

Absolutely love the idea of banners tied to balloons. Could watch those large men try and get it down for quite a while. Please make this happen :D

cornoccfc

Hand-held flyers are probably the best way to go.

Could the Telegraph get on board and hand out flyers with their paper on the day of the Derby game?

Or would they have to remain impartial?

Also just had another thought, would anybody be willing to invest in a super large "love city, Hate sisu" T-shirt to wack on the jimmy hill statue at the front of the Ricoh?

Sterling Archer

Any reason why this needed a new thread? Why couldn't have gone into one of the other 20 or so anti-SISU threads?

Lets not turn this place into GMK with 4 billion threads on the same topic eh?

Dan Griffin

What if these a4 banners have something like back the bid like england did for 2018 world cup have like back the bid - SISU out hoff IN

Godiva

Thread now a sticky.

Can I just ask quietly and without getting my head severaged from my body: Does this mean that this board is now officially supporting the SISU out campaign?

pusbccfc

I think, if the telegraph are anti sisu, then they will print some out as they have done in previous seasons with posters of Play Up Sky Blues and so on...

Coventry La La La

Can I just ask quietly and without getting my head severaged from my body: Does this mean that this board is now officially supporting the SISU out campaign?

It's to stop multiple threads being created about plans to get Sisu out.

Now all ideas can be posted in one thread instead of it being planned out over multiple threads.

SkyBlueDickie

Remember a few seasons ago Burnley fans wacked a burnley top on some preston statue ahead of their fixture, And I don't think charges were pressed then, though im not sure..

Fair enough. Have to tread carefully though, don't want to it to be disrespectful towards Mr Jimmy Hill. Could always lump one on Lady Godiva, that wouldn't bother me :)

Godiva

Fair enough. Have to tread carefully though, don't want to it to be disrespectful towards Mr Jimmy Hill. Could always lump one on Lady Godiva, that wouldn't bother me :)

It would bother me!

Somebody whos savy in writing good emails should compose one to Sky aswell, they're public department or something like that, give them the full details once everythings sorted so they know exactly whats going on, when I'm back off work I'll try and hunt up as many ex city players as possible on Twitter too and try to get some responses off them

Godiva

Thread now a sticky.

It's to stop multiple threads being created about plans to get Sisu out.
Now all ideas can be posted in one thread instead of it being planned out over multiple threads.

I am not a lawyer, but to me it looks like the forum is now an accessory to the campaign.
For the record it should be noted that I am not part of the campaign and I think it is the wrong strategy at the wrong time. I can't speak for the rest of the 2000+ registered members.

cornoccfc

What if these a4 banners have something like back the bid like england did for 2018 world cup have like back the bid - SISU out hoff IN

I think we need to focus on SISU OUT

Rather than singling out the Hoff to come in.

I'mARealWizard

Regarding getting a business to help us out, would be great if we could get local coventry businesses involved in our efforts, showing that the city is turning against Sisu in a big way, someone should try n get a couple of local companies to sponsor it or something..

You should try Elliots, car accessories...

I am not a lawyer, but to me it looks like the forum is now an accessory to the campaign.
For the record it should be noted that I am not part of the campaign and I think it is the wrong strategy at the wrong time. I can't speak for the rest of the 2000+ registered members.

Yeah you set the forum up for that one well didn't you!. Just to let you know this is a forum where members of the public post their thoughts and comments. It is being well moderated and the Site owners have not expressed a support for the SISU out campaign.

If you are not fussed about the campaign then I suggest you save your posts for alternative areas of the Forum.

skyblu3sk

"The Forum" is impartial, we will allow Sisu out threads and Sisu in threads to show both sides.
There is a large upsurge for action in the CCFC supporters camp this needs to be discussed.
"The Fourm" will allow this discussion as long as items being discussed are legal.
Some moderators will have their own opinions as will every other user of "the forum".
If your opinion is different to this one and we have multiple threads that are along the same line as your views they may also become a sticky.
We believe in freedom of speech which is what we give the users of this forum in lines with the law.

rob9872

You should try Elliots, car accessories...

I'm all for this. Nothing to do with the campaign, but if we could all make the 80's jingle a song at the games it would certainly have the away fans bemused :)

rob9872

"The Forum" is impartial, we will allow Sisu out threads and Sisu in threads to show both sides.
There is a large upsurge for action in the CCFC supporters camp this needs to be discussed.
"The Fourm" will allow this discussion as long as items being discussed are legal.
Some moderators will have their own opinions as will every other user of "the forum".
If your opinion is different to this one and we have multiple threads that are along the same line as your views they may also become a sticky.
We believe in freedom of speech which is what we give the users of this forum in lines with the law.

Pass the sick bucket will ya :p Come on pin your colours to the mast! :D

Users who are viewing this thread