SISU OUT! Protest Thread. (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

Since my last thread disappeared and the bullshit we are still seeing as Coventry fans, its time to step the protests back up!

Protests before and after the outside the ground EVERY home game with media coverage (much like at the start of the season)
Banners in EVERY stand (Ive seen, mine: england flag SISU banner in the Tesco stand, one in the telegraph stand and one in the Lloyds stand)
Chanting, WE NEED TO BE HEARD!!!!!!
Storm the lobby again, it sure fucked off the goons!! :claping hands:
SISU OUT Flags, shirts, balloons, stickers.

We need to get them out!! We need to stay up!!!

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

(Can i get this made a sticky please?)

ccfcdan

We need to step it up at the Hull game, So far its been abit half hearted to be honest. SISU OUT

skybluesben

We need to step it up at the Hull game, So far its been abit half hearted to be honest. SISU OUT

Yep! media coverage on SISU last week, council is against them, now is the time to strike!!!! :blue::blue:

Delboycov

Think the situation has markedly deteriorated since the statue protest...a lot of the waverers are now firmly in the anti-SISU camp now. The boardroom shambles, Dildos interview and us being stranded at the bottom tonight might just make even the most tolerant amongst us realise it's time for action.

Nick

Administrator
Nothing will happen, 10 or 11 people chanting does nothing! If impressions are to be made then everybody stay outside all game!

Delboycov

The thing is though, those small little protests have gained a bit of national and regional attention and coverage...and I think SISU do care about that. Imagine if we actually galvanised and organised anything decent...

gouldberg

We need a boycott of the next home game. Fans should stay outside the stadium as Nick says.

Not to be a party pooper but my season ticket is paid for and I support the players. Therefore, I will go to watch the football, not stand outside. Anything before/after a game or anything during the game INSIDE the ground I have no problems with.

How about to be quite symbolic we all buy a flower or something with in memory cards and leave them all at a specified place to signify the death of the club under Sisu.

dadgad

Not to be a party pooper but my season ticket is paid for and I support the players. Therefore, I will go to watch the football, not stand outside. Anything before/after a game or anything during the game INSIDE the ground I have no problems with.

How about to be quite symbolic we all buy a flower or something with in memory cards and leave them all at a specified place to signify the death of the club under Sisu.

NO GOOD. It has to be united, ONE ACTION, ONE VOICE.
Somebody do a poll to find out what form the protest should take.

gouldberg

NO GOOD. It has to be united, ONE ACTION, ONE VOICE.
Somebody do a poll to find out what form the protest should take.

Well, I'll say it now. If everyone chooses a boycott of a match, you all have fun outside the ground whilst I'm in there trying to cheer on the players at a time when they desperately need the support.

harryhennessy

Sisu out but also when we're in a dog fight like this why are we playing 17 year olds we need battlers, bring back rob page Michael Doyle and stern John, might of all been wank but they'd be giving 110% right now grinding out points, Ps hi jim tywneham

@richh87

Media attention is the key. What can get the most media coverage? :thinking about:

- Boycott the games?
- More banners inside the ground? (They seem to have stopped taking them off fans).
- Do we all agree to inundate certain football shows with texts and emails? I think this is actually a good idea. Let's say we all bombard The Football League Show and Goals on Sunday. There's enough of us to get attention this way.

Yep, no business likes bad publicity. The CT seem to want SISU as much as we do, they should get in touch with Richard Keys and publicise his opinion on it too.

georgehudson

another spot on call from 'martin' on cwr, but, it's really not about AT it's all about the dire & continued mis-management of our club,
from the top,
AT was brutally honest in his post match i'view,
SISU OUT

dadgad

another spot on call from 'martin' on cwr, but, it's really not about AT it's all about the dire & continued mis-management of our club,
from the top,
AT was brutally honest in his post match i'view,
SISU OUT

AGREED about "mis management of our club" question is can we be organised enough to be united in our condemnation. The time to act is NOW.

georgehudson

agreed 'dagdad' i'm ready,
well overdue for 'true sky blues' to UNITE,
i cannot remember ( in 55yrs of following OUR CLUB), ANY WORSE OWNERS / CUSTODIANS,
they pervade all senses of decency,
wonder what 'hofo' - 'kd' will spout in response,
suggest that the 'stewards etc', who are CCFC fans, should, collectively, 'throw a sickie' at the next home game,
mmmmm

dadgad

Personally I like the idea of a boycott, it is too late to talk about "supporting the boys".....we're down and out anyway and would be better for the fans and city to accept this.
The value of our club is in its potential to be a proper club at sometime in the future.
The sooner we go to the wall the better, a boycott will hasten this eventuality.

Nonleagueherewecome

Nothing will happen, 10 or 11 people chanting does nothing! If impressions are to be made then everybody stay outside all game!

Nothing will happen if we do nothing, that much is certain. I'm a defeatist when it comes to staying up, but not when it comes to fighting the owners. I can write off one season; I'm not prepared to write my club off entirely by accepting these parasites as custodians.

Nonleagueherewecome

My sentiments entirely; I'll still be going, but I'd love to have more people joining in the anti-SISU songs with me whilst we are in the ground!

The whole situation has become the slowest car crash I have ever seen we can see the wall coming and when we hit it we know the f"cking wheels will really come off.

Sorry about swearing, I'm not in a good mood!

ccfcdan

We just need to pull together,There's thousands of Coventry City fans that have had enough of this mess we are in.We need to encourage as many people as possible to get to the statue before the Hull game with banners etc. Let's demonstrate outside the ground then take the demo inside. Brinner we beed this organising like last time,I'm sure this time people will back this 100%

Nonleagueherewecome

My usual rather sedate and elderly buddy can't go to Hull, so I'll be taking my rowdy 21 year old little bro instead. We'll be there nice and early for a change, so count us two in!

:blue::blue::blue:

@richh87

We just need to pull together,There's thousands of Coventry City fans that have had enough of this mess we are in.We need to encourage as many people as possible to get to the statue before the Hull game with banners etc. Let's demonstrate outside the ground then take the demo inside. Brinner we beed this organising like last time,I'm sure this time people will back this 100%

Me +3 will be there.

Have some pride people.

coundonskyblue

These sorts of protests need to be reported on CWR & the telegraph beforehand. Only a small % of city fans come on these forums so most probably don't know the details of the protests but would be happy to get involved.

The CableGuy

I've mentioned this in a previous thread, but.....what about a march?
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Yourrightsandresponsibilities/DG_176761

From the City Centre (or near Highfield Road), up to the Arena on a Match Day. The police would need 6 days notice so it would be too soon for the Hull game, but not for the Bristol game on Boxing Day.

Before then, media blitz everyone! All media, all methods! From TalkSport to ITV Central News, from Cov. Telegraph to BBC Radio 5 Live. Post. Email. Facebook. Twitter, if it exists, use it.

Anyway, just a suggestion. ANYTHING to get this fracking clowns out of my club!

SkyBlueDickie

I've mentioned this in a previous thread, but.....what about a march?
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governmentcitizensandrights/Yourrightsandresponsibilities/DG_176761

From the City Centre (or near Highfield Road), up to the Arena on a Match Day. The police would need 6 days notice so it would be too soon for the Hull game, but not for the Bristol game on Boxing Day.

Before then, media blitz everyone! All media, all methods! From TalkSport to ITV Central News, from Cov. Telegraph to BBC Radio 5 Live. Post. Email. Facebook. Twitter, if it exists, use it.

Anyway, just a suggestion. ANYTHING to get this fracking clowns out of my club!

ITV Central News is a good shout, they always cover stuff like this

georgehudson

yeah nice one 'tcg', spread the word,
the unfortunate parts/bodies, being the likes of 'cwr/cet', their 'modus operandi' being, 'our indecision is final' it's pathetic, but true,
because they'll think that they have to play the arbitary middle-line,
get off that f*cking fence & tell it like it is,
which part of 'our club is being shafted' do you fail to understand,
they would have thousands of more readers / listeners if they,
'stood up to be counted',
they are therefore in my opinion just as guilty as sisu,
prevaricate on,
PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread