Sisu out on wiki! (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

Nvm, the fools removed it.

Last edited:

SkyBlue_Am

Since August 2011, True Coventry City fans have been protesting for SISU to get out, but SISU have deployed Goons in Orange to stop Protests and steal banners off Coventry Fans.

LOL :D

Otis

I once changed the Leshtur page and added a few intellectual, well-reasoned, enlightening comments about all their other nicknames and habits and hobbies etc.

I am now banned for life from posting on Wiki.

skybluesben

Since August 2011, True Coventry City fans have been protesting for SISU to get out, but SISU have deployed Goons in Orange to stop Protests and steal banners off Coventry Fans.

LOL :D

I wonder who put that there.... :whistle::p

Otis

WIKI at the mo!!

Name Coventry City Football Club
Nickname(s) The Sky Blues
Founded 13 August 1883
(as Singers F.C.)[1]
Ground Ricoh Arena, Coventry
(Capacity: 32,609[2])
Owner SISU (WE WANT SISU OUT!)
Chairman Ken Dulieu (The Tanned Muppet)
Manager Andy Thorn
League The Championship
2010–11 The Championship, 18th

skybluesben

2011 – Real Coventry fans start protesting for SISU to go. But SISU want to stop these protest with the use of Goons In Orange.

SISU Out Protesters
In August 2011, after more bullshit from SISU, Coventry fans started to protest for the removal of SISU. Protests took place at the Jimmy Hill Statue at the Ricoh Arena before games but limited numbers turned out. However after these games the number of protesters grew and so did the number of banners. After protesting near the rear entrance, the fans moved into the lobby and start chanting "SISU OUT" at which point a large number of Goons In Orange attacked the protesters and one fans camera ended up being broken.
To this day fans get banners into the ground and put them up to protest again SISU, who still use the goons to get the banners out.

On the 10th of September a sixteen year old boy was assaulted by a steward during Coventry City's game with Derby County on Saturday. It is understood that the boy was sat in his regular seat with those who unfurled a SISU Out banner at the rear of the Coventry Telegraph Stand during the game and was assaulted as he attempted to leave the stadium after others including his father were ejected.

Time To Go SISU, Time To Go, Time To Go SISU, Time To Go, Time To Go SISU, Time To Go, ooh SISU, Time To Go!

skybluesben

Lol sisu have hired people to remove the "vandalism"

SISU ARE CUNTS!

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Walking Bird

Noticed earlier that "Orange clad goons" had changed to "Response Teams" & now all mention has vanished!
Tad touchy it seems :slap:

skybluesben

Noticed earlier that "Orange clad goons" had changed to "Response Teams" & now all mention has vanished!
Tad touchy it seems :slap:

im just gonna keep reposting it! They also removed my edit to ken the kunts page!

Otis

They have forgot to remove the chairman remark though.

Still says; Chairman - Ken Dulieu (The Tanned Muppet) :D

skybluesben

Whole things been reposted! I will keep reposting till they ban me :jerkit: :blue::blue::blue::blue:

Nonleagueherewecome

Keep it up Ben! Maybe SISU themselves now realise that Ken is a tanned muppet?

skybluesben

the wankers changed it again, will update when im home! SISU OUT!!!

skybluesben

On my last warning, we have to be nice 2 SISU now! Wankers......... :jerkit::jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coventry_City_F.C..

:blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue::blue:

Last edited:

ccfctommy

2011 – Real Coventry fans start protesting for SISU to go. But SISU want to stop these protest with the use of Goons In Orange.

Are you implying that fans who do not join in any protest are not 'real' City fans?

torchomatic

I don't think he's implying, I think that's what he's saying. It really does piss me off when fans start saying that only REAL supporters are joining in with the SISU Out thing. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Are you implying that fans who do not join in any protest are not 'real' City fans?

skybluesben

The attack on SISU restarts on Tuesday the 3rd! :blue::blue:

Users who are viewing this thread