SISU Out/Moan about SISU thread. (FINAL THREAD) (1 Viewer)

skybluesben

rant about SISU and orange ken here, simples. :blue:

skybluesben

You can't even put it in the board area. What a plonker. There is a specific area for SISU threads and this aint it.

Barely anyone f*ckin looks in there, so have one here and that will be the end of them... :blue:

skybluesben

f*cking hell....... *rolls eyes*

Nick

Administrator
Will move this when I get on pc! The whole point of that section is to hide away crap like this ;)

Otis

Doesn't ANY new post to a thread appear in the new posts section of the site? :thinking about: That's what I always do, search for new threads where people have posted recently.

Can't believe that many minutes pass without a post about Sisu.

Marty

Over zealous moderating, lets have a protest :facepalm:

f*cking hell....... *rolls eyes*

My thoughts exactly when I see someone has started yet another thread about SISU in the wrong area again. To be honest mate, I don't wanna read about them and I try to stay away from that area.

So please try to use the forum as it is intended.

skybluesben

can we just name the room the SISU chat or something more obvious?

Astute

Barely anyone f*ckin looks in there, so have one here and that will be the end of them... :blue:

Most of us don't look in there as there is nothing else to say on the subject that has not been said before.

Can we have a new section please Nick. A boring as f**k section. All it does is winds us up and causes ill feeling between ourselves.

skybluesben

If you were being sarcastic that would be funny, trouble is Benji I do worry about you. I feel I should take you under my wing and show you how to READ.

*Sigh* someone got out the wrong side of bed this morning.

Astute

Nah I feel on form actually. plus the MRS would punch me if I tried to climb over her to get out of bed.

I wouldn't climb over your missis to get out of bed either :D

Marty

talking about protests which will change nothing are stupid but still, it doesn't stop some people.

valiant15

How about a sisu come over to my house take all my belongings,shag my missus,snatch my kids ill just sit on my sofa cos im to much of a pussy to stop them thread?

Marty

How about a sisu come over to my house take all my belongings,shag my missus,snatch my kids ill just sit on my sofa cos im to much of a pussy to stop them thread?

Think you need the police on that one mate.

Astute

That is some fantasy you have :eek: Would still need to be in the other section though :facepalm:

skybluesben

talking about protests which will change nothing are stupid but still, it doesn't stop some people.

Its better then just sitting doin f*ck all as they destroy our club.

Astute

Aye she'd punch you too.

Your missis sounds just like mine. I am away from home half the time as I work shifts. Are you away for some reason at the same time I am at home? :whistle:

Astute

I am at work, where are you? Do you have a boxer dog and a 13 week old Baby girl?

Phew. We are in the clear. I am at home with missis. We have a Boxer dog but our daughter is 13 1/2 weeks old :D

Marty

Its better then just sitting doin f*ck all as they destroy our club.

I've explaned this in another thread, sisus investors/potential investors wont give a shit about some shitty protest. You could try ringing head office and give the receptionist an ear full, because that worked so well last time.

skybluesben

Sitting talking about it is the same as sitting doing feck all. Actually protesting might make a difference.

I take my banner every game. Some backing from more than 5 people would be great...

Users who are viewing this thread