Sisu out - action meeting thursday (1 Viewer)

brinner

Me and Ashbyjan have been chatting and think its about time we actually got a few people together for a proper meeting to discuss the plan of action re the boycott and sisu out protests.

Weve decided to meet up thursday night between 7-7:30pm at the supporters club down Hen Lane, anyone that wants to pop down for a beer they are more than welcome and any ideas you may have can be talked about along with the following items to be discussed:

1. Cover current state of club so we are all clear where we stand and whats going on

2. What exactly is our ultimate aim

3. What we hope the boycott of Southampton match will achieve

4. What we are physically going to do and who is going to do it

be great to see a few there, we need to get organised and act as soon as possible.

PUSB!!

Last edited:

AFCCOVENTRY

Me and Ashbyjan have been chatting and think its about time we actually got a few people together for a proper meeting to discuss the plan of action re the boycott and sisu out protests.

Weve decided to meet up thursday night between 7-7:30pm at the supporters club down Hen Lane, anyone that wants to pop down for a beer they are more than welcome and any ideas you may have can be talked about along with the following items to be discussed:

1. Cover current state of club so we are all clear where we stand and whats going on

be great to see a few there, we need to get organised and act as soon as possible.

PUSB!!

I am intrigued by bullet point 4.

"What we are physically going to do and who is going to do it"

Pls can i join the queue to slap Tango Man, Iggy Dodgy and SISU in the face :slap:

J

Jack Griffin

Now you've told the moles where to go to infiltrate the resistance :facepalm:

EleanorRigby

Will be there but won't be able to get there until about 9.30 Will people still be there then and will this be just for openershave a number of ideas on how to be real pains in the ass to SISU.

rob9872

We're in the shit!
Stay up and/or hope someone is foolish enough to buy us (or a City fan wins the lottery)
An empty stadium?
Moan on the internet, abuse the players and ultimately put up with it.

Sorry lads, I'll back you all the way and appreciate you trying but your peeing in the wind (and I'm at my Christmas party on Thursday with free booze :D )

rob9872

I back them for trying but Liverpool fans had nothing to do with their change of ownership. The club was bought with money they never had and the banks pulled the plug.

The Liverpool example actually demonstrates just how fickle fans are. Their prime reason (as indicated on the banners) was to "Get the Yanks out of our club" to be taken over by .... yanks. But as these "yanks" have money to spend, all is now ok.

ICHAN

They are trying to do something and it will be the fans who will get rid of them in the end, look at Liverpool

Sisu will get rid of themselves in the end not the fans, but good luck to them for trying and think its great that they are trying.
But I still maintain they should start by trying to get AT out first.
Not because of any other reason as that has been done to death on here and people have there own views on this.
But hear me out.
Sisu is going to be the hardest fish to get out we must all agree on that surely?
Ken is a sisu man and again will be hard to get rid of him as his skin is so orange it must be thicker than a rhino's.
At would be easy to get out, now weather you like it or not he would be, and the reason to get him out would be the start of the disapproval of the way the club is being run, the results on the pitch are not good enough, the playing staff are not good enough and as fans you are not willing to accept relegation without a fight against what the board is doing to the club.
This has nothing to do with me wanting thorn gone, or weather those who want him to stay, but I just think it is the right way to go about it, weather you or anyone agrees is upto them but a protest solely against sisu who are faceless and who do not even attend a match will do very little.
Ok you do a one match ban,a few banners, how many will actually not go to the match?
500, 1000, hardly going to be missed (no offence) if noticed at all, this is a cup match and it isn't as though it would be a sell out anyway.

Skybluerhys

The Boycott wont achieve anything and wont store any more confidence that is lackng already ina batterd and demoralised squad.

WE need something not sure of a miracle and we all know it

What do you do to create that miracle, change things up, new man new ideas!!

Sky-Blue

Why get rid of Thorn ?
If you look at how he turned around the end of last season with half a team of decent players who have not been replaced incidentally, the football was winning and attractive. Given Sisu won't part with the price of fire proof banner, it's obvious why we are in this position. No one else would do better with this inadequate sqad (who sometimes try their best). The only bad move I see Thorn has made was Cody McDonald who has had about as much impact as a Morris dancer in a boxing match. These hard nose idiots will completely screw it up more than they already have and will probably be in situ for the start of league one season next year. The badly reduced gates will starve them out before it all collapses and we start again building a great club once again. I don't have time to attend the meeting but wish you luck and support you.

kingharvest

I back them for trying but Liverpool fans had nothing to do with their change of ownership. The club was bought with money they never had and the banks pulled the plug.

The Liverpool example actually demonstrates just how fickle fans are. Their prime reason (as indicated on the banners) was to "Get the Yanks out of our club" to be taken over by .... yanks. But as these "yanks" have money to spend, all is now ok.

I suggest you go and do some research before you suggest they had nothing to do with it.

You'll find they had a hell of a lot to do with it...even hicks and glazer admit it

bamalamafizzfazz

Like Rob, I will also be christmas partying and although I don't necessarily think any of your actions would make much of a difference to SISU I do believe that standing by and doing nothing is also not the answer. Best of luck to you guys and I hope something good for our club comes out of this.

Keep up the good work Brinner!

Chipfat

Fair Play ,,, Dont listen to nothing we do will work crap,,,, It will work and the more fans start to get behind this the better, and the faster SISU will see that they have no support... And no matter what you think without the fans they cannot carry on investing in the running cost of the club, other than the Sale of players which will happen anyway,, we all know this.

I fear for every fan now who walks away and potentially takes sons, daughters and friends away from supporting the club. We cannot keep hoping that all will change it won't, then the future for any potential buyer will have an even harder job turning it around.

So under SISU this club will die and end up like Plymouth, Luton to mention a few, so to do nothing is not an option if you really have the club at heart support the demo or any action against your club dying!!!!!!...

torchomatic

THis is what we did when we were trying to get RIchardson and Robinson out. We printed hundreds of leaflets. Some of you may remember the RR leaflets given out before games at HR.

shmmeee

A well designed leaflet is a must. No disrespect but the ones I've seen so far have been very amateurish and the boycott one on the lampposts did not attract attention at all.

Perhaps people could put up some entries on here to knock ideas around?

I think you need a positive message as well as just SISU Out. What do we want to make things better? Fan on the board? Monthly forums? What is it we want?

RogerH

Interesting how the national media have picked up on the "benchgate" story. Also interesting to see how Andy Thorn's prepared statement yesterday trying to kill the story shows that SISU are very sensitive to negative publicity. Maybe this is an area that can be exploited, particularly if a negative image of SISU can be created amongst the financial community. Maybe someone like Jim Brown, who I believe has a City of London background could have an input with that ?

wingy

We need a name ,was involved in a group prior to their takeover ,more designed to pressurise the Council,called it "SAVE OUR CITY".

PUSB!!

I will try and get down myself but come from London area so 7pm could be a bit tight.

PUSB

cloughie

Those who say do nothing and it will change nothing don't complain on here or anywhere else as we slip down the leagues and dissapear without trace.

It is obvious they don,t like bad publicity. every time something negative happens The council , midlands today ,national newspapers etc they always come out with more drivel to try and counter act it, making themselves look even more foolish.

Protests are not a quick fix but they will work if they continue to grow and are sustained. Each time something gets highlighted another news organisation picks up on it and slowly the pressure will begin to tell.

Also a bit like on the pitch all fans say if we are going to go down I would rather we went down with a fight.

If you as a fan expect the players to go down fighting then even more reason for YOU the fans to put up some sort of fight.

I will be there at about 8.00ish

Skybluerhys

Thorn did well with 3 quality player sand its showing, King was tremendous up fornt, ran the channels and gambled more then our front 3 now!

He isnt doing a good job, infact its a poor job, 5 wins in 30...2 this season, with 7 draws, the footballs poor, we dont show passion or character, we are scared to pass forward and everything gets over run cos the stupid Diamond, Thorns lost the dressing rooms , they dont seem any diiferent each week or infact each game!

Change has to happen, not with the owners cos end of day sisu doing there job, They keep club running!!

All this talk of boycotting is stupid, what are you going to achieve....NOTHING!!!!!!

wingy

Would it be an idea to e-mail Malclm Boyden on the drive time show to publicise and expand this or ,keep it in house to thers a plan and then publicise.One things for sure ,if its like the last time ,where one leads the trust will follow as happened last time

cloughie

Thorn did well with 3 quality player sand its showing, King was tremendous up fornt, ran the channels and gambled more then our front 3 now!

He isnt doing a good job, infact its a poor job, 5 wins in 30...2 this season, with 7 draws, the footballs poor, we dont show passion or character, we are scared to pass forward and everything gets over run cos the stupid Diamond, Thorns lost the dressing rooms , they dont seem any diiferent each week or infact each game!

Change has to happen, not with the owners cos end of day sisu doing there job, They keep club running!!

All this talk of boycotting is stupid, what are you going to achieve....NOTHING!!!!!!

when there is no club left you'll still have your xbox

Skybluerhys

Haha

No 1 actually knows whats going on and wont know cos ccfc isnt ever publisied!

Are you for keeping thorn ??

cloughie

Would it be an idea to e-mail Malclm Boyden on the drive time show to publicise and expand this or ,keep it in house to thers a plan and then publicise.One things for sure ,if its like the last time ,where one leads the trust will follow as happened last time

I reckon publicise the meeting first but best ask Brinner. might be an idea to start a little later as some are finding it difficult to get there for 7

Sub

if we keep thorn or get rid of him is not the problem to be solved first the lack of investment in the team is the problem and that is caused by the owners. They want there percentage of what ever money is available from sales for there investors and they expect the fans to rock up every week and watch shit on the pitch and help them make a dividend for them. Nothing will change until SISU go, and fans have decided to not go so they starve them of money!! if they thought the money would go into the team more fans would turn up but lie after lie from SISU deliu and the other wankers who run the club have drove them away even thorn said apparantly things are better behind the sceens but at the detrement of the playing side!!! so what does that tell you im sure thorn knows more about what is going on than we do !!!:thinking about::thinking about:

Last edited:

cloughie

Are you for keeping thorn ??

my loyalty to him has been stretched to the limit but I just don't know who we could actually get or who would want to come in. It looked as if he had lost the dressing room on saturday but maybe it was so flat because of the deluded idiot in there

SkyBlue_Bear83

my loyalty to him has been stretched to the limit but I just don't know who we could actually get or who would want to come in. It looked as if he had lost the dressing room on saturday but maybe it was so flat because of the deluded idiot in there
Weather you think AT is doing a good job or not is becoming irrelevant, he has been made to look a complete ass of by the board and KD. If it seems to the players that AT has no spine to stand up to KD then the players must immediately lose respect for him and from there it is only going to end one way.

Skybluerhys

Very good comments, i know thorn would know more but im sure there is something more then meets the eye to why Mr Deluded was in dugout, not sure if he want to help run team or actually see what thorn does and think and my big assesment of him!

Yes the club wont change with thorn or new manager but end of day if thorn isnt doing his job then he's on the firing line...if i dont do my job well i know to well ill be sacked!!

He just hasnt a clue anymore, never changes team, never changes formation, cant make right subs , always same interview ..swear he matches different games then the rest of uss!!!

cloughie

Very good comments, i know thorn would know more but im sure there is something more then meets the eye to why Mr Deluded was in dugout, not sure if he want to help run team or actually see what thorn does and think and my big assesment of him!

Yes the club wont change with thorn or new manager but end of day if thorn isnt doing his job then he's on the firing line...if i dont do my job well i know to well ill be sacked!!

surely your not doing your job well if your on this forum

Your fired!

Skybluerhys

Day off :), dont go on these forums at work!!!

Only go on at night !!

Take it you dont agree with my comments1

Users who are viewing this thread