SISU more or less gone apparently ? (1 Viewer)

EleanorRigby

Thats was the word around the prawn sandwich stand today lots of talk that good news is iminent. One bloke said that sisu have already gone and this new bloke helping to recruit players has been brought in by the new owners !!

Nonleagueherewecome

Sounds too good to be true, but even thinking about the possibility is making me feel giddy with glee :)

wingy

An oft used expression on here relating to small yellow stains in underwear "springs" to mind ,the excitement is palpable ,the talk and thought of it enough to induce a coronary episode ,oh how we need this to be real ,Brinner ,Gary ,Ashbyjan ,bless you all ,i honestly hope i have to bury that SkyBlue coffin before next Saturday,oh the joy ,if we're all able to attend.

zuni

fair play to brinner et al, they have enuff about em to try and make a difference...apathy is the biggest killer and fuck knows its been prevalent at city for to long.

ICHAN

Thats was the word around the prawn sandwich stand today lots of talk that good news is iminent. One bloke said that sisu have already gone and this new bloke helping to recruit players has been brought in by the new owners !!

So if that's the case I was not far of with him and Fisher are here to get things of and running before the takeover happens and not sisu people at all.

I know nothing's official but lets fing hope the end of sisu is neigh and and let happy times commence, Think there is too many rumours flying around now for something not to be happening very soon, this is not just the odd one.

Let's hope there's 2 sky blues in the prem soon and hopefully I know very premature and a long way to go but if these new owners are as rich as people are saying who knows in a couple of years 2 teams in sky blue could be towards the top.

OK people will say don't be so stupid this that and the other but it only takes some owners with ambition money and the right footballing knowledge to make it happen everything is/will be in place if they can get ownership of the ground and do it right, by not selling at the first sign of a profit on some players and start building instead of demolishing.

shmmeee

While I'd love a bit of fantasy football. I'd be delighted with just being competitive and moving forwards instead of back.

That's how I felt when SISU first came in and we were signing players and building a team.

ICHAN

Let's hope it can be differant this time Shmmeee and they do actually stay with the plan and not want to bail out at the first sign of it not going right.

Thing is why not, why can it not happen to us?
The big money is out there waiting for an owner who does show ambition if he/they have the money.

The thing is sisu could have done it if they had not bottled it and decided to want to claw money back at the first sign of doing so and so abandoning their plan, and from then on they were always chasing their money at whatever cost no matter what happened to the club and before they knew it, it had gone to far for them to regain any kind of footing again and the slippery slope just got steeper and slippier.

Users who are viewing this thread