sisu is like a boyfriend that wont fuck off (1 Viewer)

It would seem SHITSU wont let things go and want to bring down anything and anyone involved with their new girlfriend down. SHITSU are a fucking virus that wont let things go despite losing out to a new sexier boyfriend with less baggage. They are like a friendless little scumbag that enjoys making lives a misery and now see their daughter being brought up by another man and don't like it despite it being THEM that fucked it all up in the first place. Like I would tell my son if he behaved like these pricks is GROW UP and MOVE ON, CUT YOUR LOSSES !! Sooner these cunts fuck off the better

Otis

It's a buzzard, it's a buzzard!!!!!

giphy.gif

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
"sisu is like a boyfriend that wont fuck off"
I wouldn't know about that. I've never had a boyfriend. What's it like?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Classicfooty1987
New member today eh? Can't see you lasting too long. Slagging people off already? Jeez! Kiddies like you don't last too long.

I posted a genuine thread and yet you chose to try and be smart and have yet came back with anything either funny or intellectual. All you have done is try put downs that are pathetic, I am a genuine CCFC fan and have been for years and im concerned right now my club and thought this was a place for like minded adults...……………..guess I was wrong

houchens head

I was a previous member from way back when , came to see if it was true that this a Villa and Sisu stinkhole…………………...and guess what...……..it is you smelly Villa tramp

Nick

Administrator
I posted a genuine thread and yet you chose to try and be smart and have yet came back with anything either funny or intellectual. All you have done is try put downs that are pathetic, I am a genuine CCFC fan and have been for years and im concerned right now my club and thought this was a place for like minded adults...……………..guess I was wrong
You are probably better at red deeps mate. Your original post wasnt in the slightest intellectual.

It's an amatuer wum attempt at best.

Users who are viewing this thread