Sisu hq tomorrow 4pm (1 Viewer)

brinner

if any1 can make it down to sing a few songs and hopefully hear a few answers to a few questions then feel free!

Sisu Headquarters
11-12 Hannover Street
London
W1S 1YQ

Just round the corner from Oxford Circus tubestation, meeting there at 4pm then walking round to the parasites offices to see if they will talk.

Peaceful protest so any1 that turns up please behave! :D theres a pub next door so can sit there and have a beer and just watch if you like.

Bring a banner aswell if poss!!

PUSB!!!!!!!

brinner

Keep hoping if you think they'll talk! Bet they wont even entertain you with a call from Brody this time as he seems to have disappeared off the scene. Fair play for doing it but i personally cannot see anything coming of it.
well if they dont then we will post them a copy of the questions we want them to answer.

we will then send the questions to the press association, mercia, cwr etc and will also post a copy to the chairman.

i will also post a copy of them on here tomorrow when i get back, hopefully with a few answers.

PUSB!!!

SISU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grendel

well if they dont then we will post them a copy of the questions we want them to answer.

we will then send the questions to the press association, mercia, cwr etc and will also post a copy to the chairman.

i will also post a copy of them on here tomorrow when i get back, hopefully with a few answers.

PUSB!!!

Well I fully applaud your stance and thank you for you efforts on behalf of all Sky Blues fans who cannot be there.

cloughie

PUSB!!!

Keep it going as it does get under their skin and irritate them, not that they would admit it,

Well done brinner

WillieStanley

I think we should write to them Shawshank style.. One a day then two, then four etc until all questions are answered to full and complete satisfaction.

rob9872

Good luck boys - I'm there with you in spirit but won't be at the match tomorrow

ccfcway

PUSB!!!

Gonna cost a fortune in stamps !

ccfcdan

All the best guy's. Could'nt get the time off work :(

Looking forward to hearing about the details of the protest!! PUSB. SISU OUT

valiant15

Best of luck guys,midweek away games are a no no for me cos of work. I hope you have a good time lol. Feck off sisu.

JHarding1987

As a Cov fan who can't make it, I thank u for using your own time to try to find the truth from the biggest bunch of liars I can ever recollect.

JHarding1987

I wouldn't want them aware of the visit. Surprise is always best. Wonder if they will resort to heavy handed tactics.

georgehudson

i'm gonna be in cov, but in spirit will be with y'all,
keep it up brinner, et al,
in the words of 'the selector' - 'too much pressure',
go for it 1 & n'all,
s'pose we'll get a thurs tripe/crap comment from the deviant owners,
would be interesting to know at what level their popularity/acceptance level, their ratings are ? someone start a thread !!
for me, from all i've heard, 0/10,
in over 50 yrs watching CCFC i've never witnessed any outfit more devious than this lot, bridges to build ? that was what was said by KD, MORE LIKE A VIADUCT !!!!

to AT & 'squad' i say, go for it guys,

PUSB

paul1978

brinner

you should send a copy of your question to Damien Collins the mp looking into who owns sisu and ccfc.
and also a copy to the fa.

ccfcway

Just in case you need some inspiration Brinner !!

Coventry City manager Andy Thorn, is understood, to have to make a difficult decision as to who to allow to leave in the January transfer window in order to raise funds to bring in new blood and monies to keep the club going.
With home gates nowhere near the 20,000 break even figure that SISU and the Board, are looking for, due to a number of supporters staying away for one reason or another, City continue this season to be strapped for cash.
The Board have tried to raise money from supporters with events like the fund-raiser in Lady G's at the Ricoch Arena last week, where some of the club's more well-heeled supporters including Associate Directors and Corporate members attended, it is understood.
But with little sign of any actual investment in from a board of Directors, other than trying to get a share in the Ricoh Arena which will only benefit them rather than the club in the short-term, the City boss has been left with a difficult decision of getting rid of players who will command a fee but whose loss won't greatly affect the team.

aloisiwouldhavescored

Just in case you need some inspiration Brinner !!

Coventry City manager Andy Thorn, is understood, to have to make a difficult decision as to who to allow to leave in the January transfer window in order to raise funds to bring in new blood and monies to keep the club going.
With home gates nowhere near the 20,000 break even figure that SISU and the Board, are looking for, due to a number of supporters staying away for one reason or another, City continue this season to be strapped for cash.
The Board have tried to raise money from supporters with events like the fund-raiser in Lady G's at the Ricoch Arena last week, where some of the club's more well-heeled supporters including Associate Directors and Corporate members attended, it is understood.
But with little sign of any actual investment in from a board of Directors, other than trying to get a share in the Ricoh Arena which will only benefit them rather than the club in the short-term, the City boss has been left with a difficult decision of getting rid of players who will command a fee but whose loss won't greatly affect the team.

Oh! that will do the players' confidence a lot of good, right before (yet another) really hard away match.

I accept that they don't have any money to invest but sometimes you just have to speculate to accumulate. If they did put in some money and get a couple of half-decent players on board, then maybe we might start winning matches, then maybe a few more supporters would start coming again and putting money through the turnstiles etc etc etc............... Sorry, this is getting really boring, same old, same old but nothing happens so nothing changes.

wingy

Well done Brinner and the boys down there today hope it wen't well ,givit too the lions tonight city,PUSB.:D

Users who are viewing this thread