Sisu have sacked the ball boys (1 Viewer)

Colonel Mustard

Pfft, hardly.

Really, you are the only one who harps on about Black. I selected him as my first choice in a poll (along with plenty of other voters), am fine with somebody else getting the job. And that's about it. You are the one who keeps using that as a random ad hom and was keen to know my reasons for supporting him (which I provided).

To both overstate my support of Black and assume it's something to be embarrassed and discredited by is ... weird.

Brighton Sky Blue

Really, you are the only one who harps on about Black. I selected him as my first choice in a poll (along with plenty of other voters), am fine with somebody else getting the job. And that's about it. You are the one who keeps using that as a random ad hom and was keen to know my reasons for supporting him (which I provided).

To both overstate my support of Black and assume it's something to be embarrassed and discredited by is ... weird.

I haven't mentioned him for literally months, presumably back to before Pressley was appointed. Most other posters can take the odd jibe at previous posts in good humour-take Dongo's 'Fergie couldn't do any better than Thorn' as an example.

Colonel Mustard

I haven't mentioned him for literally months, presumably back to before Pressley was appointed. Most other posters can take the odd jibe at previous posts in good humour-take Dongo's 'Fergie couldn't do any better than Thorn' as an example.

I'm all for taking a jibe and a good insult, but it comes across as more ad hom than lighthearted. Maaaaybe in a thread about managers, but ballboys? Weird.

Chipfat

The sad thing is im not shocked, TF is saying one thing and doing the other, he states he cares, he understands the feelings of fans, we had no option but to move...It truly is a load of bollocks, he doesn't want us, he doesn't need us and he certainly doesn't want any connection to Coventry now and in the future.What his actions are doing is proving all those that believe that Sisu's plan is a franchise. In 3 years time with no connection he will plead with the FL to stay and even relocate further away, he is a a man with a savage business head in a business that involves emotional and community feeling, that do not register in his thoughts..

This story should be put to the FL of proof that this action is all part of a bigger picture not because Sisu have no option, or because they care, its because they want to break the Coventry connection.

Last edited:

worc0257

Great post. People who gloss over what the club have just done, really don't get it ....

Ta. We won 5-2. The old man said, They'll want you back on Saturday ... Not a bad side we had, Ogrizovic, Borrows, Downs, Turner (erm, all right, but he was very nice to me), Kilcline, Peake, Bennett, Hibbitt, Regis, Gibson, Gynn. What we'd do for a Bennett or a Gynn these days! Just dug out the letters the club sent me and found the 10p piece they tossed up with that the ref gave me.

That's it really: don't particularly mind being crap or mostly losing, well used to that; just hate the thought that the club is ebbing away from the people who really care about it, invested (not just money ..) in it for years, all the memories ...

Agreed. I had high hopes for sisu but they've shown how little they understand/care about Coventry City Football Club or its fans. I hope to god that we are somehow rid of them in the near future, along with their nightmare relocation scenario. Only then can we rebuild and look forward with any optimism. PUSB. Not a penny more.

Houdi

Maybe in the interest of continued cost savings, Uncle Tim will order the sacking of the current 1st team squad, after all if Northampton play on the Saturday, and we play on the Sunday we may as well use the current Northampton team, as presumbably they will all be available on the Sunday.:D

Users who are viewing this thread